Page 1 of 2

Halloween is comin! *dances*

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:32 pm
by xCubicZirconia
My mom was looking on some site, shopping for halloween decorations yesterday. I was on the phone with Kitsune-chan when she did it xD I went over there...

Me: Mom, what is it? *looks over shoulder* O.o?
Mom: It's a little zombie baby! OmG! I MUST have it! *cuddles screen*
Me: o_o
Kitsune-chan: Now I see who you get it from...

^_^

zombie baby

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:34 pm
by nighthawk_010101
i knew someone who had like 3 of those, lol

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:39 pm
by xCubicZirconia
My mom is also the one who always freaks the livin slag outta me...

Two years ago...

Me: *in shower washin hair*
Mom: *walks in* Hey! We got our decorations in the mail today!
Me: Really? *washin shampoo out of her eyes and opens them to see a dead bride on the other side of the shower* OMG! *jumps out of the shower without a towel, shampoo flyin everywhere*

^^;;;; It freaked me out so bad just randomly seein that thing in the shower wit me, I took off out of the shower and left a huge trail of water leading into my room haha

My family is the worst when it comes to halloween! It's like a major holiday in our family lol

halloween/Samhain

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:42 pm
by nighthawk_010101
cool i decorate major when i can afford to

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:45 pm
by Darkshadow14
I love halloween! I'm 19 and still dress up and go trick or treating, lol. Though I think I'm taking my younger sister's this year, so I can't act AS crazy. My dad doesn't like it, cause it's celebrating the devils holiday.


But Yay for halloween!

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:50 pm
by xCubicZirconia
*grin* Nothing bad about halloween, love. You ever played a halloween prank on him? x3 It's really funny when someone hates the holiday and it just kinda jumps out in their face.

I work on haunted trails alot lol I get pleasure out of suceeding in scaring someone ^^;;;;;

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:54 am
by Nurann
My dad doesn't like it, cause it's celebrating the devils holiday.
Devil's holiday my aft! It was originally an ancient celebration dedicated to honoring the ancestors and the new year.

Anyways, it's one of my favorite holidays too :) No one in my family likes making lanterns anymore, but I still like to hang candles sans the pumpkin carving anyways. Mmmm, and the food... :D

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:22 am
by Darkshadow14
Devil's holiday my aft! It was originally an ancient celebration dedicated to honoring the ancestors and the new year.
Yeah, I know, I guess I should have said; that's what he thinks. But oh well. LOL

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:42 am
by NaitoKage
Hm... I must be the only person who didn't enjoy Halloween at any point in my life..

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:47 am
by starshadow
*raises a hand* I'm one of you NK :shock:

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:17 am
by Aesir
I'm not a halloween person, I hate all those kids in their costumes in my village, making noise and everything

BAH WEENIE!

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:20 am
by NaitoKage
Heh. I just dislike the taste of candy.. and mostly only have memories of rainy and snowy Halloweens in nothing but a batman,ninja, or ninja turtle outfit..

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:21 am
by starshadow
In Singapore, there's no Halloween but Hungry Ghost Festival. Burning some sort of paper and give offerings and blah blah blah...

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:26 am
by NaitoKage
Ah, I've heard of that holiday. Supposedly that paper is considered unlucky to have out so people usually hide it, but bring it out to burn it so it's received by their fallen family members to use as currency in the after life if I remember right.. Might be confusing it with another asian culture though..

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:28 am
by starshadow
Wow...You're really smart... :D I think you can be my walking google book XD