Page 1 of 2

Need...BW...Fanfics.....!!1!

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:25 pm
by xCubicZirconia
Anyone got any good BW fanfictions? I've already read the ones on here, on VF, on Fanfiction.net along with a site that wasn't very appropriate *palmface*

I don't have anymore to entertain myself with, anyone know of any?

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:42 pm
by Night-Hunter
I'll make one as soon as i come up with one.

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:44 pm
by SkyxDB
Have you ever read Maximal Torture Chamber? It's kind of interesting.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4895912/1/M ... re_Chamber

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:23 pm
by Blazemane
How many of the ones on fanfiction have you read? This is a community that has a lot uploaded (Just in case there are any ones here you haven't read):

http://www.fanfiction.net/community/Bea ... ion/45758/

The Koi Pond!

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:31 am
by Tor
Weeell

There is a woman by the username of Koi Lungfish around the net. She and Wayward do amayzing art commisions. Besides being an artist, she is is a most excellent writer! Check out her fics here.

DT

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:35 am
by Sapphire
There are currently 747 fanfics by 95 writers on Bwint.net I'd be surprised if you'd read them all! I can recommend a few writers. Lady Dementia and Wayward both have series up on the site and are excellent; if you're a fan of Depth Charge and Rampage I think Landray Depth Charge and Joshin Yasha do great work with them; and if you want a series closely fitting the Beast Wars episode style, with action and adventure, Everblue's stuff is awesome and very easy to read. And those are only some of the superb writers we have at Bwint. Check out previous Fan Fiction Award winners for the cream of the crop. :)

http://www.bwint.net/fanfictionawards.htm

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:31 am
by xCubicZirconia
Thanks for the links! *bows* My day/night has just been filled! ^_^

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:40 pm
by Joshin Yasha
*cringes suddenly* Small clarification: Koi is an It. Koi has never released its gender to the world as it views gender unimportant to the basis of the writer.

Also, you've read my fics? *blink blink* Well, if you have (or haven't) you're welcome to e-mail me at joshinyasha@yahoo.com if you'd like sneak peeks at upcoming chapters for my series. Most of them need some heavy edits and revamps, but I'm always up for sharing :wink:

Edit: And thanks for recommending me, Sapph! :)

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:27 pm
by Tor
Joshin Yasha wrote:*cringes suddenly* Small clarification: Koi is an It. Koi has never released its gender to the world as it views gender unimportant to the basis of the writer.
Oh... right. I merely was making dumb assumptions. Sorry. Koi is a wonderful writer and I highly recommend Koi's work. It is amayzing.

DT

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:36 am
by Joshin Yasha
lol It's cool. I made the presumption the first time I talked to Koi Lungfish too. Koi-fin is fun to cuddle up to in chats, too :)

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:31 pm
by Jagna
Can I be really smug and reccommend my own? *cheesy and unassuming grin* No? Okay then, just thought I'd try :wink:

As for recommendations, and I'm sure you've already thought of this, check waaay back into the BWInt fanfic archives, to some of the old-core, hard-school fics. Beastbot did a very interesting series...which to this day I've still not finished >,>

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:19 am
by xCubicZirconia
Jagna wrote:Can I be really smug and reccommend my own? *cheesy and unassuming grin* No? Okay then, just thought I'd try :wink:
Where are yours?

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:06 pm
by Blazemane
I do have a question for you xCubicZirconia.

How much of the fan fiction on here have you read? Because you said on your first post:
I've already read the ones on here, on VF, on Fanfiction.net
As Sapphire noted, it would be hard to think that you read all the fictions on this site and I'm thinking the same thing for fanfiction.net.

That sounds harsh for me to say. I don't mean that as an accusation of any sort. Let me explain. I merely mean, what do you mean by "the ones"? Like... did you read everything on the console? Everything on the bwint.net fan fiction section? Again, I'm not accusing you of anything, I just wonder what it is that you meant by the words "the ones". I guess I'm just confused.

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:34 pm
by Merbum
I am coming up with a fanfic right now, you can check out the OC topic here in BW talk, I am listing some of the OCs that will appear in it. I just need some more ideas for chapters, don't worry I have not forgotten!

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:50 pm
by xCubicZirconia
Blazemane wrote:I do have a question for you xCubicZirconia.

How much of the fan fiction on here have you read? Because you said on your first post:
I've already read the ones on here, on VF, on Fanfiction.net
As Sapphire noted, it would be hard to think that you read all the fictions on this site and I'm thinking the same thing for fanfiction.net.

That sounds harsh for me to say. I don't mean that as an accusation of any sort. Let me explain. I merely mean, what do you mean by "the ones"? Like... did you read everything on the console? Everything on the bwint.net fan fiction section? Again, I'm not accusing you of anything, I just wonder what it is that you meant by the words "the ones". I guess I'm just confused.
Ah, I've read most of them on here. I've read all of Silver Spider's. Is Dark Bird a member of this site?