Page 1 of 1

Bowl 2009 Big Brothers & Big Sisters

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:59 am
by Lady Venom
To those that can help me, I'm looking for donations for the Big Brothers and Big Sisters bowl 2009. I'm trying to raise donations for them and have set up a website in which anyone online who wants to help these kids can kindly donate. Every little bit helps, so no matter the amount, I'm very grateful! It's a wonderful cause and I really think these under privileged kids deserve all the awesomeness that life should bring!


Thank you to those who can. :)



Click to Donate

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:06 pm
by Nurann
:) It looks like the fundraising has only just started for this event? Good luck to you and your team, LV!

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:08 pm
by Lady Venom
Thanks for the well wishes! The fund raising actually only goes on till March 7th. They didn't give us a lot of time to collect money :( But like I said, every little bit really helps :D