Page 1 of 1
Happy Thanksgivin'!!!
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:14 pm
by Tor
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Well my BW family, I want to wish you a happy thanksgiving with a big fat turkey on top.
In da spirit of dis happy holiday I made up a stupid song just for kicks. Sing it to da Christmas tune of Up on da Rooftop.
Up on da Rooftop
(Thanksgiving Version)
Up on da rooftop chickens cry
Out jumps a big ol' turkey pie!
Smothered in gravy and cranberry sauce
Boy, oh Boy gonna eat alot.
Gobble gobble, who wouldn't eat?
Gobble gobble, dats a lotta meat.
do do-do do do do do do do hey!
So there you have it!
-Dinotor
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:28 am
by Razorclaw

Oh man,did that have me laughing! You are musicaly gifted,Tor! *Applauds*
Happy Thanksgiving to All!
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:59 am
by SkyxDB
Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:01 am
by Jagna
Happy (Late) Thanksgiving!
Went to a TG party last night. I'd been looking forward to the pumpkin pie all year! *drool*
One thing I wasn't expecting: I'm not American therefore this wasn't a tradition of mine, but we all gave thanks etc around the table. Interesting to say the least...although most ppl just said something about friends an family
PUMPKIN PIE!
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:08 am
by Blazemane
Happy Thanksgiving everybody.
And Tor, that was epic.
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:01 am
by Sinead
Happy late Thanksgiving!
Thankful for you all, and there will be a rant of a very fun, positive kind over in the rant section about how my day went! *darts over there*
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:23 pm
by Rakshash
Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate it. You know, I've never tasted turkey in my life. My Dad bought some once and we were supposed to fatten them up and eat them....but we kept them as pets instead!
Now I feel cheated.

Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:02 pm
by Optimal Optimus Primal
Happy late Thanksgiving, guys! ^_^
...I'm actually having my Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow (Saturday) instead of Thursday. And I am DYING for pumpkin pie! XD
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:08 pm
by Tor
Hey PeopleZ!!!
thanks for da compliments.
This thanksgivin was by far da best, family from all over da US came over for an epic evenin! And understandably most people said da generic 'I'm thankful for friends and family', but some toddlers spiced it up sayin da cutest things they were thankful for.... my little pony, dere doggie.... so cute.
Da greatest part was pumpkin pie
-Dinotor
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:34 pm
by Beastbot
Just got back from visiting relatives myself.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:32 pm
by Razorclaw
My Thanksgiving was...interesting.

During which, I hit Skorponok and Waspinator in the faces with a couple of pumpkin pies,helped Depth Charge throw cramberry sauce at Rampage,and stuffed the turkey down Megatron's throat.

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:27 pm
by Tor
GAH!
Wait till Christmas, maximal! Da Preds will make sure u cant eat anythin but eggnog! MWHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!
Just kiddin... or am i?
-Dinotor
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:25 pm
by Razorclaw
Well...after Depth Charge had turned his back,I
did help Rampage catapult a large bowl of mashed potatoes onto his advasary's head...
No one said I couldn't have fun. And I always take time every year at our anual Christmas party to do some damage with at least one of the Preds...
Last year,Tarantulas and I booby-trapped the refreshment table and put an electric eel in Skorponok's stocking.
