Page 1 of 1

She lives! (And hopefully so will the BWINT newsletter)

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:31 am
by Sapphire
*makes all sorts of zombie noises*

I realize I have been absent from the Internet for quite some time. I have had reasons which I'm sure you're all quite sick of hearing about, so I'll just announce that I am around. I have a job now so that eats up a lot of my time, but I am going to really try to get the site updated soon.

Before I can do that, I need people to send me stuff for the newsletter. ANYONE who's remotely interested in taking part, send me your fic/art/toy reviews, your BW poems/art, your opinions, your letters to SilverfromOZ, your youtube videos, anything! As long as it has something to do with BW or the site, it's in. I've been running this site on my own enthusiasm for five years and truth be told, that enthusiam's run almost dry, so I need inspiration from the visitors of the site to feel like it's worth continuing. Enthusiasm if infectious, after all.

Anyway, I'll visit the forums more often. I read some of the recent posts and realized that while I may not miss BW all that much anymore, I do miss you guys. *hugs all 'round*

Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:03 pm
by Sinead
Good Primus, I'm glad you're back!

*hugs* been a tough week ... I think that talking once I get back to Dallas and settled again should be a definite on the list of things to do. Love you, I'm happy that you're doing well, and I can't wait to see how things are with you. We need to talk more often. n.n

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:00 am
by Beastbot
Yay, you're back!

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:35 pm
by Razor One
I'll try to bang out my part of the serial fic between classes today and get it to you ASAP.

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:24 pm
by Taratron
Feel free to use any of the submissions I emailed you, Sapphire. :) Is it all right if I send a few more fics your way soon?

Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:10 am
by Sapphire
Send as many as you like, Taratron. I'm thrilled to be able to put your works up on the site. I can easily put up ten of your fics for one update and if there are any extra, I'll put them up next update. ^_^

Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:18 pm
by Pacerwolf
Welcome back Sapph! I was thinking maybe i can contribute with something but i'm not sure what.
My opinion about something or someone on the show maybe?

It's been a while since i wrote on anything BW related even if the show
is still there in my heartspace along with G1, TF Animated and GalaxyForce.

However, i've promised myself to finish a certain fanfic (or two) once
and for all this year. When i do i'll send it to BWINT for sure.

Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:13 am
by Taratron
Sapphire wrote:Send as many as you like, Taratron. I'm thrilled to be able to put your works up on the site. I can easily put up ten of your fics for one update and if there are any extra, I'll put them up next update. ^_^
Awesome. :) I don't have any of my older fics; they're only on LD's Realm of Insanity page, so if anyone wants that garbage stuff here, you'll need to submit it yourself. ;)

Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:59 am
by Jagna
Whoo! Fearless leader! HUrah! *glomps*

Need stuff, huh? Weeeeell, I've done loads of BW art, and the last three (soon to be four..I hope) have been gift art pieces. If it please you, I shall send you the links to my new BW stuff, and you pick what you deem worty :wink:

Aaaand....if I'm brave enough...perhaps my Beast Wars: REBIRTH fic series might be of interest to you? Heh... :oops:

Btw, who's our next vic...uh, guest for the Bother a Beast Warrior column? :D

*glomps again*

Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:21 am
by Sapphire
The next Beast Warrior to bother is Optimus Primal. :)

Jagna, feel free to send in any BW art/stuff you've done. What does not fit into the newsletter will go up on the site during the update, so it's all gud! And Pacer, I look forward to reading more BW fanfic from you. ;)

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:28 pm
by Optimal Optimus Primal
Welcoooome back, Sapphire! *hug!* It's so good to see ya.

I think I might finally remember to send you some fanart for the newsletter. I'll try to do that this week! ^_^