Page 7 of 7

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:17 am
by SkyxDB
Oh I just remembered something interesting about one of my older fandoms.

Anyway I used to read the Animorphs books and watch the TV shows and I remember correctly I think one of the characters was playing a Beast Wars game in the first episode.

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:46 pm
by una
Movies: Men in Black I and II, Mortal Kombat, Transformers 2007, Shrek, Star Wars (All), Star Trek, Tomb Raider, James Bond...hmmm I can't remember any more.

Television: Smallville, 24, Transformers Animated, Adam-12, Magmun P.I

Video Games(My territory!): Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid, DDR, Breakdown, James Bond, Timesplitters, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars: battlefront, Mass Effect, Mirror's Edge, Half-life 2, and ...I think that's it.

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:47 pm
by Tor
Animorphs?

Wasn't that about Yeerks and Andalites? Then like i think 5 teens found a cube that gave them the power to morph into any animal they touched? Cuz I used to LOVE those books! (it gave me a reason to believe my parents really WERE alien)

dt

Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:58 pm
by SkyxDB
Yeah, that was Animorphs, Tor. I loved the books as well and of course theywere a lot better than the TV Show. But like I said, if I remember correctly a Beast Wars game was shown in the first episode. I'll look it up on YT if i get the chance.

And cool CZ, another KOTOR fan. :D I own both games on PC.

Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:47 pm
by Tor
Shooot.

They made a TV series? I wonder how they made the transformations... *rushes over to utube*

dt

Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:08 pm
by Tor
OMG!!!

It IS BEAST WARS!!!! They are playing a BW game on a tv show! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! Shoot I wish we coulda posted dat on jagna's 'references so faint only a bw fan would squeak'. That's SO cool.

dt