Other Fandoms Besides Beast Wars

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Oh I just remembered something interesting about one of my older fandoms.

Anyway I used to read the Animorphs books and watch the TV shows and I remember correctly I think one of the characters was playing a Beast Wars game in the first episode.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1886
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:26 pm
20
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia
Location: swinging on Optimal Optimus Primal's finger

Unread post by una »

Movies: Men in Black I and II, Mortal Kombat, Transformers 2007, Shrek, Star Wars (All), Star Trek, Tomb Raider, James Bond...hmmm I can't remember any more.

Television: Smallville, 24, Transformers Animated, Adam-12, Magmun P.I

Video Games(My territory!): Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid, DDR, Breakdown, James Bond, Timesplitters, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars: battlefront, Mass Effect, Mirror's Edge, Half-life 2, and ...I think that's it.
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 916
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
18
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Contact:

Unread post by Tor »

Animorphs?

Wasn't that about Yeerks and Andalites? Then like i think 5 teens found a cube that gave them the power to morph into any animal they touched? Cuz I used to LOVE those books! (it gave me a reason to believe my parents really WERE alien)

dt
Image
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Yeah, that was Animorphs, Tor. I loved the books as well and of course theywere a lot better than the TV Show. But like I said, if I remember correctly a Beast Wars game was shown in the first episode. I'll look it up on YT if i get the chance.

And cool CZ, another KOTOR fan. :D I own both games on PC.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 916
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
18
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Contact:

Unread post by Tor »

Shooot.

They made a TV series? I wonder how they made the transformations... *rushes over to utube*

dt
Image
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 916
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
18
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Contact:

Unread post by Tor »

OMG!!!

It IS BEAST WARS!!!! They are playing a BW game on a tv show! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! Shoot I wish we coulda posted dat on jagna's 'references so faint only a bw fan would squeak'. That's SO cool.

dt
Image
Post Reply