Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

She could by a Cyborg like Cyborg in Teen Titans or Guy from GaoGaiGar.
I mean both of them were able to get sick and they're part or mostly robot. Guy was able to bleed too.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Wistwin wrote:Edit: Something just hit me as I went through Wonko's review. The Allspark could have just meant that Sari was vital in the relationships between organic and machine. OR, maybe it has something to do with BA?
That could have been a good guess as well.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

You're right. It does sound logical. Still gotta wonder what he was going to tell her, though. Stupid thing's gonna bug me to no ends.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Wistwin
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:33 am
18
Location: Under Megatron's bed...>.>
Contact:

Unread post by Wistwin »

It's gonna bug me too until I write a fic to appease it... :?

Oh well! Only four or so more days until Elite Guard airs. Though even then, there's no guarantee that we'll find out right away...and big secrets usually take a whole season to be revealed. :? Slag... :!:
你總是很瞭解.你總是很體貼.我們一起走到永遠
~小心願 - 強辯&任容萱
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

you're right but at least we get to see jazzy!
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Wistwin
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:33 am
18
Location: Under Megatron's bed...>.>
Contact:

Unread post by Wistwin »

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot.

It seems that Jazz is going to be like his G1 self...Can't wait for the Jazz and Prowl interaction, specially since this Prowl isn't so much like the G1 version.

And I reaaaally wanna see Optimus's reaction to Sentinel coming to Earth. *cough* As well as the Elite Guard's interactions with Earthlings.
你總是很瞭解.你總是很體貼.我們一起走到永遠
~小心願 - 強辯&任容萱
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

I don't understand what the big deal between jazz and Prowl interacting is. Aside from it being the dream of the slash fans (bleck) it makes no sense. :? :roll:
Jazz and prowl probably don't even know each other very well.

Sentinal will probably act like the jerk he is and tick Prime off.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Wistwin
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:33 am
18
Location: Under Megatron's bed...>.>
Contact:

Unread post by Wistwin »

......but I'm a slash fan.......

Slash fan dreams aside, it's the way Prowl and Jazz will talk and act around each other that I'm interested in. This Prowl is quite different from his G1 self, so his reactions to Jazz's actions are bound to be slightly different.

...Unless Jazz is going to be different too.

Hmm...Everyone seems to be hating the new Sentinel...I'm not too fond of him myself, but there's gotta be reasons for him being such a big jerk. TF: Animated will disappoint if they don't show motives for the various kinds of characters...and that includes jerks like Sentinel.
你總是很瞭解.你總是很體貼.我們一起走到永遠
~小心願 - 強辯&任容萱
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Don't think I didn't see that tiny "but I'm a slash fan" comment I'm not busting on slash fans it just seems like that's all they want to see sometimes.

Maybe so but Sentinal is the guy who sprayed disinfectent on his hand after shaking it with the mayor. (that sounds wrong. :lol: ) I'm not really looking forward to seeing him again. I am looking forward to seeing Jazz and Magnus. Now if only Arcee would make another appearence.... Ratchet and her seriously had something going there it was so obvious.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

Dude, Sentinel Prime is the Tick in a Transformers' body. How can you NOT be looking forward to him!?
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Because I hardly ever watched The Tik and when I did I didn't like that either.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Wistwin
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:33 am
18
Location: Under Megatron's bed...>.>
Contact:

Unread post by Wistwin »

Meanwhile, I have zero idea what the Tick is.

I'm looking forward to see Sentinel and I think the reason he's such a big jerk is because Elita's gone, since he doesn't know that she's alive and is now a Decepticon. He probably blames Optimus for that. Or himself. But it's hard to see him getting angsty. So, yeah, he blames Optimus for that.

Which makes me wanna see his reaction to Blackarachnia now. *snicker*
你總是很瞭解.你總是很體貼.我們一起走到永遠
~小心願 - 強辯&任容萱
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Wistwin wrote:Meanwhile, I have zero idea what the Tick is.

I'm looking forward to see Sentinel and I think the reason he's such a big jerk is because Elita's gone, since he doesn't know that she's alive and is now a Decepticon. He probably blames Optimus for that. Or himself. But it's hard to see him getting angsty. So, yeah, he blames Optimus for that.

Which makes me wanna see his reaction to Blackarachnia now. *snicker*
Knowing the writers they'll probably not even think of making such an encounter. I don't predict it happening, though that would be a fun episode if it does.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

Optimus will probably tell Sentinel in Return of the Headmaster.

I really wanna watch The Elite Guard now but it's only two days away :-(

In the meantime, I'm setting up to watch the entire Season One. (I am a Geek! Don't think I haven't noticed.)


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

you know what? I think Sentinal went through a character change from episode the first episode to Along Came a Spider. In the first episode he just acted like a smart aleck and in along came a spider he acted like an idiot. he seemed to act a bit older in episode one as well than he did in along came a spider. I might be the only one who sees this but it just seems strange.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Post Reply