Page 43 of 51
Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:24 pm
by Wonko The Sane
artemis-lady-warrior wrote:Wonko let me answer your question about Sentinel with this image.

Oh my,lol!
Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:05 pm
by Wicked Woman
Okay I was gonna comment that Megatron went to earth then you mentioned it so all is good here.
Second, while I agree that Sentinel is a bit power hungry, I must continue to believe that he has the right intentions, just the wrong exicution.
Third, Ratbat was destroyed when Optimus beat Soundwave with Lazerbeak (:D) so that answers one bot's appearance.
Fourth: STARSCREAM IS NOT WHATSOEVER WASPINATOR (Tom Kenny perhaps, but not Screamer). He could be more like Tarantulas in that matter... or if sinister enough, Rampage.
Other than that, the review is good, can't wait for pt 1 of End Game.
WW
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:31 am
by artemis-lady-warrior
Hey, I found out who or should I say WHAT voices Perceptor. It's Plaintalk.
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:42 am
by Aesir
i think we all knew it was a computer program that spoke for him
HI!
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:49 am
by SkyxDB
But look at the brightside, at least no body has to say "Hail Sentinel" yet.
Ultra Magnus, please get well soon.
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:13 am
by artemis-lady-warrior
Aesir wrote:i think we all knew it was a computer program that spoke for him
HI!
I know it was a computer prgram I just didn't know which one and it bothered me. Wouldn't it have been funny if he'd been voiced by the same program that did Wall-E's voice?
Sky, I really hope Magnus gets better. Sentinel as the leader is death warmed over.
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:17 am
by SkyxDB
Agreed. Also Sentinel seriously needs to be demoted. Leaving him incharge can only lead to bad things.
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:22 am
by artemis-lady-warrior
Hence the image above. :3
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:25 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Wicked Woman wrote:Okay I was gonna comment that Megatron went to earth then you mentioned it so all is good here.
Second, while I agree that Sentinel is a bit power hungry, I must continue to believe that he has the right intentions, just the wrong exicution.
Third, Ratbat was destroyed when Optimus beat Soundwave with Lazerbeak (:D) so that answers one bot's appearance.
Fourth: STARSCREAM IS NOT WHATSOEVER WASPINATOR (Tom Kenny perhaps, but not Screamer). He could be more like Tarantulas in that matter... or if sinister enough, Rampage.
Other than that, the review is good, can't wait for pt 1 of End Game.
WW
I do agree with you on Sentinel,but in recent events that has happen to him...I'm looking at another perspective of him...but I hope that changes in the Finale.
The reason why I connected Waspinator to Starscream is that an act of betrayal may happen around the Finale,seeing that Waspinator has quit the Predacons in 'The Nemesis',chances are that Screamer will betray Megatron if he has his body back or may control Omega Surpeme again,but that guess is far off.
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:36 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
Starscream had BETTER get his body back. Grr. I hate that Headmaster. Stupid N00b thief.
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:22 pm
by waspimusprime
has anyone else noticed how much sentinel prime looks like that superhero the tick

Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:56 pm
by Tor
Eh
lots of superhero type people have that big chin thing going on. XD But there definitely is a resemblance.

Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:18 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
waspimusprime wrote:has anyone else noticed how much sentinel prime looks like that superhero the tick


well they DO have the same voice actor.
Posted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:18 am
by Beastbot
So... P.O.K.E. v2.0, anyone?
I love Lugnut so much.
Posted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:34 am
by artemis-lady-warrior
P.O.K.E. V2.0? WHAAAAt?!