Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

artemis-lady-warrior wrote:Wonko let me answer your question about Sentinel with this image.
Image
Oh my,lol!
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

Okay I was gonna comment that Megatron went to earth then you mentioned it so all is good here.

Second, while I agree that Sentinel is a bit power hungry, I must continue to believe that he has the right intentions, just the wrong exicution.

Third, Ratbat was destroyed when Optimus beat Soundwave with Lazerbeak (:D) so that answers one bot's appearance.

Fourth: STARSCREAM IS NOT WHATSOEVER WASPINATOR (Tom Kenny perhaps, but not Screamer). He could be more like Tarantulas in that matter... or if sinister enough, Rampage.

Other than that, the review is good, can't wait for pt 1 of End Game.


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Hey, I found out who or should I say WHAT voices Perceptor. It's Plaintalk.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
17
Location: Counting down til August
Contact:

Unread post by Aesir »

i think we all knew it was a computer program that spoke for him :D

HI!
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

:lol:

But look at the brightside, at least no body has to say "Hail Sentinel" yet.

Ultra Magnus, please get well soon.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Aesir wrote:i think we all knew it was a computer program that spoke for him :D

HI!
I know it was a computer prgram I just didn't know which one and it bothered me. Wouldn't it have been funny if he'd been voiced by the same program that did Wall-E's voice?

Sky, I really hope Magnus gets better. Sentinel as the leader is death warmed over.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Agreed. Also Sentinel seriously needs to be demoted. Leaving him incharge can only lead to bad things.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Hence the image above. :3
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Wicked Woman wrote:Okay I was gonna comment that Megatron went to earth then you mentioned it so all is good here.

Second, while I agree that Sentinel is a bit power hungry, I must continue to believe that he has the right intentions, just the wrong exicution.

Third, Ratbat was destroyed when Optimus beat Soundwave with Lazerbeak (:D) so that answers one bot's appearance.

Fourth: STARSCREAM IS NOT WHATSOEVER WASPINATOR (Tom Kenny perhaps, but not Screamer). He could be more like Tarantulas in that matter... or if sinister enough, Rampage.

Other than that, the review is good, can't wait for pt 1 of End Game.


WW
I do agree with you on Sentinel,but in recent events that has happen to him...I'm looking at another perspective of him...but I hope that changes in the Finale.

The reason why I connected Waspinator to Starscream is that an act of betrayal may happen around the Finale,seeing that Waspinator has quit the Predacons in 'The Nemesis',chances are that Screamer will betray Megatron if he has his body back or may control Omega Surpeme again,but that guess is far off.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Starscream had BETTER get his body back. Grr. I hate that Headmaster. Stupid N00b thief.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
waspimusprime
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:34 pm
17

Unread post by waspimusprime »

has anyone else noticed how much sentinel prime looks like that superhero the tick
Image

Image
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 916
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
18
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Contact:

Unread post by Tor »

Eh

lots of superhero type people have that big chin thing going on. XD But there definitely is a resemblance.

Image

Image
Image
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

waspimusprime wrote:has anyone else noticed how much sentinel prime looks like that superhero the tick
Image

Image
:lol: well they DO have the same voice actor.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

So... P.O.K.E. v2.0, anyone?

I love Lugnut so much.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

P.O.K.E. V2.0? WHAAAAt?!
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Post Reply