Page 41 of 51
Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:40 am
by Aesir
artemis-lady-warrior wrote:Or his greed make him kill the rest because he didn't want them to have any of the glory or something.... the thought of shescream(I'll just call her Laserwave for now) and Dirge working together sounds amusing.
He'd be like. 'No! You can't have any of the glory! It's mine! All MINE!"
and Laserwave would probably blow up at him or something and they'd get into a fight...
Then the Autobots would only have to shoot them because they're not paying any attention anyway.
I call her Susan Starscream
Even if they were arguing they would still be tough to be though, since Starscream's are neigh on invincible it seems
Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:10 am
by artemis-lady-warrior
maybe. lol we'll find out tomorrow.
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:05 am
by Wicked Woman
Or not.
The episode was still good anyway. You guys'll be surprised.
WW
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:38 am
by artemis-lady-warrior
wicked woman you ruined it for us! I haven't seen it yet! I gotta wait for it to be uploaded onto youtube!
crap.

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:42 am
by Wicked Woman
Sorry...
WW
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:26 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
Just saw it. it's awesome! It had it's funny moments too.
I'm glad they brought back Arcee. I missed her. No I'm not weird.
I gotta ask. was the orange femme Firestar or Flareup? Did Tracks have his VA from G1 because it sounded like it?

interesting that they showed Rattrap in Animated. that was unexpected.
The part with Shockwave holding the hammer made me think "I HAVE THE POWER!" XD
I still gotta know. when's screamer gonna get his body back? They did return to Earth at the end so hopefully it will be soon. Maybe they'll also show Shescream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp.
Shockwave with his old color scheme was a squee moment for a dork like me. I liked the old Shockwave and purple fits him.
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:56 pm
by Tor
Sweet nibbles!
That was a good episode. Sure it didn't have as much 'lol' moments as others but it got some good plots going.
Going backwards... I loved Megatrons calling Shockwave his most loyal, and we get to see a p.o.ed Lugnut.
Another thing I adored was Jazz's courage to leave the *Elite Guard* to join Optimus Prime's team. Hopefully this means he'll get even MORE screen time! Yaaaaay!
Personally I'm hoping Perceptor and Alpha Trion dethrone Sentinel. I'm starting to see Lady Artemis's point of view. That guy needs a serious deflation of his big fat head. He can't handle control of Cybertron...
DT
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:59 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior

he's a nazicon. he's got a freakin cirfew going! that's what hitler did when he concoured places! jazz needs more screen time. if they show arcee more maybe they'll show more of her and ratchet's relationship because she seems to remember him.
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:06 pm
by Wicked Woman
There's always the 'hidden camera aboard the ship in Decepticon Air' theory I had. Course we didn't see it but that's why it's 'Hidden'
WW
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:13 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
what? that doesn't make sense. what are you even talking about?
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:50 pm
by Wicked Woman
The possiblity that the Council will screw over Sentinel Prime.
WW
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:53 pm
by Aesir
Wicked Woman wrote:The possiblity that the Council will screw over Sentinel Prime.
WW
Sentinel is being a bit um...what's the word...fascist! lol
I'd expect Sentinel to be deposed by the end of the series, either by magnus or optimus
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:26 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
you know why Sentinel wanted Magnus hammer? So he could have the POWA! Since Ratchet has it "HE HAS THE POWA!" XD
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:12 pm
by Beastbot
Bit of few interesting things on Rattrap:
-His head design is a mish-mash of the original Rattrap's and Botcon '06 exclusive Rattrap's, which was a pre-BW version of him.
-According to the credits, his name is "Rattletrap", which works in two aspects: A. He's not a rat and B. Rattrap's name in Japan was Rattle.
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:13 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
cool. I didn't know that.
I'm looking forward to the last two episodes but I don't think I'll be able to see the very last one. Our internet is supposed to be shut off on the 18th so...