Subspace was a fanmade theory for where weopons go and primes trailer. It was lightly indicated at in Transformers Victory, where weapons would just like teleport in randomlyTor wrote:lol!
You guys be nice, Sentinel is just a fat-head, he'll grow out of it... (i hope).
I liked this episode alot, though I was wish for a bigger slice of humble pie for Sentinel Magnus/Prime, he could really use some. Beastbot, it was awesome how they used subspace, but I thought it was always canonized... your telling me subspace was fanmade first?? Loved Swindle, but he did look a little troubled when he decided to continue his shopping spree, or maybe that was just me. Horray! The Autobot symbol has another use besides lookin purdy!I'm starting to wonder if Starscream will ever get his body back.....
DT
Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)
Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One
-
Aesir
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
- 17
- Location: Counting down til August
- Contact:
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
Yeah because we all know that Sentinel is a big rascist... speciesist? he's a something-ist! I bet he's a closet Nazicon too.
nah I'm kidding...or am I?
nah I'm kidding...or am I?
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
I think you're referring to xenophobic...and please calm down on ranting him...for all we know he might improve himself again this Season.artemis-lady-warrior wrote:Yeah because we all know that Sentinel is a big rascist... speciesist? he's a something-ist! I bet he's a closet Nazicon too.
nah I'm kidding...or am I?
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
sorry. the guy just ticks me off beyond reason. especially when he's like "OBEY MY ORDER! Or else you will DIE!"
He might have matured a bit but he's still a douschebag.
He might have matured a bit but he's still a douschebag.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
-
Aesir
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
- 17
- Location: Counting down til August
- Contact:
Well he is in command of a military organization in war time you knowartemis-lady-warrior wrote:sorry. the guy just ticks me off beyond reason. especially when he's like "OBEY MY ORDER! Or else you will DIE!"
He might have matured a bit but he's still a douschebag.
and it's spelt Douchebag
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
douschebag can be spelled either way. I get the feeling that this whole "you would be perfect to lead the autobots" thing is making him have a swollen head.
I would probably like him better if he wasn't suck a jerkatron. I can't even feel sorry for him about Elita because the way he acted. I mean he's like 'SHE'S DEAD!"... maybe I'm expecting all Autobots to be nice and understanding like Optimus was. At least he TRIED to do something for her instead of trying to kill her.
I would probably like him better if he wasn't suck a jerkatron. I can't even feel sorry for him about Elita because the way he acted. I mean he's like 'SHE'S DEAD!"... maybe I'm expecting all Autobots to be nice and understanding like Optimus was. At least he TRIED to do something for her instead of trying to kill her.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
-
SkyxDB
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1169
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
- 17
- Location: Prehistoric Earth
-
Aesir
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
- 17
- Location: Counting down til August
- Contact:
Sentinel was freaked out, he's basically scared of spiders, and his ex is now oneartemis-lady-warrior wrote:douschebag can be spelled either way. I get the feeling that this whole "you would be perfect to lead the autobots" thing is making him have a swollen head.
I would probably like him better if he wasn't suck a jerkatron. I can't even feel sorry for him about Elita because the way he acted. I mean he's like 'SHE'S DEAD!"... maybe I'm expecting all Autobots to be nice and understanding like Optimus was. At least he TRIED to do something for her instead of trying to kill her.
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
I thought Elita were Optimus were lovers...... well if they weren't they should be.
Or I'll just keep on pairing her with Starscream.
Don't judge me.
Maybe I should have used me empathy powers on him and considered how Sentinel felt but I was too ticked off. Yes I do have the power of Empathy. I just hate using it.
Then again... I'm scared of spiders myself. If I had been in his place I probably woulda screamed and run out the door. Hehe it's funny. I'm scared of REAL spiders but Blackarachnia and Tarantulas never scared me.
Don't judge me.
Maybe I should have used me empathy powers on him and considered how Sentinel felt but I was too ticked off. Yes I do have the power of Empathy. I just hate using it.
Then again... I'm scared of spiders myself. If I had been in his place I probably woulda screamed and run out the door. Hehe it's funny. I'm scared of REAL spiders but Blackarachnia and Tarantulas never scared me.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
-
SkyxDB
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1169
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
- 17
- Location: Prehistoric Earth
Yeah, I can't really blame anyone for being afriad of spiders, especially gaint ones.
But still he did care about Elita once, and that was why he held a grudge agianist Optimus for so long. Though at the same time I still kind of think he was kind of jerk and a cold hard xenophobe to disreguard whatever relationship he had with Elita because of what she turned into.
OP/BA is my TFA OTP. 
But still he did care about Elita once, and that was why he held a grudge agianist Optimus for so long. Though at the same time I still kind of think he was kind of jerk and a cold hard xenophobe to disreguard whatever relationship he had with Elita because of what she turned into.
Now that I agree with.thought Elita were Optimus were lovers...... well if they weren't they should be.
Yeah, I'm scared of spiders too. Blackarachnia never scared me, but Tarantulas still freaks me out till this day.I'm scared of REAL spiders but Blackarachnia and Tarantulas never scared me.

I demand cookies!
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
the only thing about him that scared me was in that weird episode with Cheetor and the web. That made me start thinking that Tarry is not only a pervert and a lunatic but a pedo as well. 
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
-
SkyxDB
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1169
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
- 17
- Location: Prehistoric Earth
Yeah, that episode THe Web still kind of freaks me out.
And to be honest he's the one charatcer that I don't want to see in TFA. But fortunately I assume that won't be in there.
Yeah, and what's even worse is that I've seen protrayed that way in a fanfic as well. *shudders*the only thing about him that scared me was in that weird episode with Cheetor and the web. That made me start thinking that Tarry is not only a pervert and a lunatic but a pedo as well.
And to be honest he's the one charatcer that I don't want to see in TFA. But fortunately I assume that won't be in there.

I demand cookies!
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
too bad they won't ever feature Dinobot...
or Depth Charge. WAAAAAAAHHH!
TFA Inferno(Predacon) would be interesting to see though. But then... Lugnut is already like Inferno.
TFA Inferno(Predacon) would be interesting to see though. But then... Lugnut is already like Inferno.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
-
SkyxDB
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1169
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
- 17
- Location: Prehistoric Earth