Page 35 of 51

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:49 am
by Beastbot
Just when you thought Sari couldn't get any freakier...

I think the Allspark/Key knowledge and power is slowly leaking into her system, despite Ratchet's bypass. I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere down the line there is/had been planned a Sari 3.0.

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:55 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
I see sentinel;'s an even bigger jerk now that's he's in charge. Man Optimus what were you thinking?
sari is freaking my out. She had like a Ghost In The Shell moment.
BTW Is Perceptor's voice done by a computer?

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:57 pm
by Wicked Woman
Yep.. a Stephen Hawkins computer. :D


WW

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:21 pm
by SkyxDB
I see sentinel;'s an even bigger jerk now that's he's in charge. Man Optimus what were you thinking?
Yeah, I feel bad for Jazz and Jet Twins right about now.

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:49 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
Wicked Woman wrote:Yep.. a Stephen Hawkins computer. :D


WW
are you serious?

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:57 pm
by SkyxDB
Well I know that Percy's voice is supposed to pay homage to Stephen Hawkins.

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:28 pm
by Aesir
artemis-lady-warrior wrote:
Wicked Woman wrote:Yep.. a Stephen Hawkins computer. :D


WW
are you serious?
I think it's a mac computer speech program, they use it on Family Guy for one of their characters who is based on Steven Hawkins too

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:29 pm
by Beastbot
artemis-lady-warrior wrote:
Wicked Woman wrote:Yep.. a Stephen Hawkins computer. :D


WW
are you serious?
Basically Derrick Wyatt explained to us that Perceptor erased his personality and whatnot to make room for more knowledge and logic processing. Makes sense when you think of it that way.

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:14 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
that's dumb. How could my lil british percy do such a thing? :( Waahhhh! I was hoping for the accent. It made him so cute in G1. :( He's still cute but that VOICE. :lol:

Yeah I know they did that to a character in Family Guy I saw that episode.

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:55 pm
by SkyxDB
Oh I just heard that there might be season 4 or a spin-off series to TFA, but of course there is still the chance that it might end after season 3.

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:41 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
Hope so. I want a season 4.

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:43 am
by Wicked Woman
Hehehehe... this episode I was not expecting at all. I just thought it'd be a Sentinel-Centric ep but this was great.


WW

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:35 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
Yes and Swindle got away! BWAHAHAHAHA!
But the thing at the end with Sentinel. I feel impending doom coming. Like he's gonna accidently blow up the planet.

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:12 pm
by SkyxDB
But the thing at the end with Sentinel. I feel impending doom coming. Like he's gonna accidently blow up the planet.
Same here. But yeah, I did enjoy the episode. Yay Swindle! Optimus was awesome too! :D

Though with where Lugnut ended up, I couldn't help but think, What are the odds of that?

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:54 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
Sentinel leading Cybertron = WTF BOOM! Moment.


the odds are about one in OVER 9000! XD