Page 34 of 51

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:34 pm
by SkyxDB
Speaking of the guitar battle, did anyone else think Guitar Hero on that scene? XD

Oh yeah, and I especially loved Wreckgar in this episode.

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:41 pm
by Wicked Woman
Nah, I was too busy freaking out about it. I mean OPTIMUS PRIME playing a GUITAR?!

To be honest, I completely forgot that Wreak-Gar had a chance to come back.


WW

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:31 pm
by SkyxDB
True, but now makes want to draw a pic of Soundwave and OP battling it out on Guitar Hero. I might do that after I finish the other art projects I'm working on.

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:59 pm
by Tor
lol!

I liked seeing the Bat (Ratbat right?), I totally didn't know he was gonna be in TFA. And I wasn't expecting some inter-Decepticon and Autobot relationship between Snarl and Scrapper. It was sweet. I didn't like that Grimlock's becoming a wuss. He got beat up by the Jet Twins, now Sari intimidates him *facepalm* Isn't he supposed to be the fearless king?

DT

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:41 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Tor wrote:lol!

I liked seeing the Bat (Ratbat right?), I totally didn't know he was gonna be in TFA. And I wasn't expecting some inter-Decepticon and Autobot relationship between Snarl and Scrapper. It was sweet. I didn't like that Grimlock's becoming a wuss. He got beat up by the Jet Twins, now Sari intimidates him *facepalm* Isn't he supposed to be the fearless king?

DT
Not in this version sadly.

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:43 pm
by SkyxDB
Let at leats he's still adorable and loveavle to soem extent.

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:07 am
by Aesir
Tor wrote:lol!

I liked seeing the Bat (Ratbat right?), I totally didn't know he was gonna be in TFA. And I wasn't expecting some inter-Decepticon and Autobot relationship between Snarl and Scrapper. It was sweet. I didn't like that Grimlock's becoming a wuss. He got beat up by the Jet Twins, now Sari intimidates him *facepalm* Isn't he supposed to be the fearless king?

DT
I'm looking forward to getting Electrostatic Sounwave with Ratbat now :D

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:43 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
lol I just realized I haven't been on this site in months yet I can easily join this conversation.
The part with soundwave and optimus prime ducking it out with the guitars was SO awesome. Hehehehe I hope they do something like that again in the future.

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:30 am
by Beastbot
I really liked Part 2, but this is one of those episodes where you absolutely love it the first time but the more you watch it, the less you like it. I mean, the first time I was so "OMG SCRAPPER! OMG SLAG REFERENCE! OMG WRECK-GAR! OMG GUITAR SHOWDOWN!" I didn't really pay attention to, y'know, the plot. Which was oddly hole-ish for Animated-- I mean, how did Soundwave come back? Where did Laserbeak and Ratbat come from? Those are major plot holes that needed to be explained.

The Substitute Autobots were hi-larious, though. Best joke was "Cover me!"

I also REALLY want a Sari toy now that she has a transformable jet pack. I mean, I was leaning towards it already after the upgrade, but now I REALLY want one with pop-on armor pieces and everything.

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:32 am
by SkyxDB
Yeah, I noticed those plot holes too. But still it was a good episode.

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:43 pm
by Razorclaw
Spoiler images of characters: Image
Image

Flareup & Grandus(Left to right) will appear in episodes 38(Flareup) and 39(grandus)

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:55 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
Holy crap. NEW FEMME BOT!

lol I hope they make a toy for sari. I mean they made one for that idiot Kicker from Energon so why not her? I mean she's more awesome than Kicker ever was.

You know what. I hate to admit this because he's my favorite bot and all but Prowl's getting to be a little Sue-ish if you know what I mean. maybe I'm the only one who notices or cares but he seems two grades above his team mates and well.... I can't explain it very well. He's just getting a little too perfect.

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:09 pm
by SkyxDB
The preview for Decpticon Air is up now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnTEmhKDtJ8

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:15 pm
by Wicked Woman
Saw it... :)

...won't spoil it... :(


WW

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:26 pm
by SkyxDB
Well based, off the preview alone, I predict that bad things will happen...