Page 32 of 51
Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:23 pm
by Tor
Wait, come to think of it, since when are rats that big?
Since April 1, 1996, when Hasbro released a show about giant animal/robots. Thats when. XD
DT
Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:39 pm
by SkyxDB
Oh yeah, I remember that. Good times.

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:39 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Tor wrote:
Since April 1, 1996, when Hasbro released a show about giant animal/robots. Thats when. XD
DT
Couldn't have said that better myself(lol)
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:47 pm
by Wonko The Sane
What kind of beautiful crack is this?
Human Error Part 1 Sneak Preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Iqh1rB ... annel_page
Here's my first thought:
A Christmas Special?Argh!This would have been approrpiate when the Fans weren't waiting for this Season!
lol,that aside.Soundwave finally returns,and so does Powell
Aww,tiny Soundwave!
And introducing the Human Autobots...and lucky for you guys,I'm watching a G1 Episode called 'Only Human' to start the Review.
Enjoy.
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:25 pm
by SkyxDB
Lookie, sneak preview of Human Error.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Iqh1rBcTs
Make sme wonder if the writers have been reading TFs as humans fics.
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:48 pm
by Wonko The Sane
I Posted it already Sky,look at my Post above.
I don't know...but it sure is a disappointment to all the Human TF FanArtists.
But it seems more of a reference to the G1 Episode 'Only Human'.Which I've watched and was surely disappointed that it's not a Two-Parter...and a excellent Crossover
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:00 pm
by Optimal Optimus Primal
I'm almost kind of hoping that they don't touch Beast Wars beyond what they have already in TFA. Don't get me wrong; my mouth dropped when I saw the four Maximals standing before Blackarachnia and Waspinator, and I was like, "By the Matrix!"

Okay, not really, but I was surprised, to say the least. It's also a perfect opportunity for TFA fans to find out what's all the history and buzz about on those animals that were referenced, and hopefully those fans who don't know it will research it and fall in love with Beast Wars like the rest of us have.

Honestly, I have fallen behind on TFA until recently. I was only curious about this most recent episode because it was advertised with having Waspinator in it. ...That, and I actually remembered to watch the 'toon on time. XD I love the twins, though! I might just try harder to keep up with it just to watch them. They crack me up.
All I can say is, I'm calling that snow plow dude Sentinel Primer Prime from now on.

I loved that part!
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:03 pm
by SkyxDB
I Posted it already Sky,look at my Post above.
Oops, my bad Wonko.
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:22 pm
by Wicked Woman
SPOILERS AHEAD!:
When Prime looked in the mirror, I couldn't resist saying 'OMG it's DAVID KAYE!!!' But then again, isn't Optimus the one with the bad organic experience?
lol, Prime being paranoid about Soundwave, I would've thought that'd be Bumblebee or Bulkhead. :/
I canNOT believe I forgot about Prowl's love for organics.
I laughed when Optimus suggested that maybe they put their sparks in Human bodies. Complete Homage to Only Human. I'd love to see what Sari says about the look.
WW
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:59 am
by Tor
LOL
Unfortunetly I've never seen Only Human. I'm not of a G1. Please don't hurt me.
I guess this an okay beginning. I'm not trying to bring anyone down, but still this episode doesn't have me BUZZED like the last one. And I hoep they don't use human Bumblebee and/or Bulkhead to fall in love with Sari. Icky.
DT
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:03 am
by SkyxDB
Well honestly, it wouldn't bug me if Sari/Bumblebee happened. I think the pairing is kind of cute, but that's just me. I'm going to have to look up that episode Only Human when i get the chance. I've seen some of G1 but not all of it.
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:54 am
by Aesir
SkyxDB wrote:Well honestly, it wouldn't bug me if Sari/Bumblebee happened. I think the pairing is kind of cute, but that's just me. I'm going to have to look up that episode Only Human when i get the chance. I've seen some of G1 but not all of it.
Only Human is quite a good episode, basically:
Arcee, Rodimus Prime, Springer and Ultra Magnus are all tricked into a lab where they are transferred into Human Bodys (Synthoids) and then the bad guys (with a little help from a certain ex-Cobra Commander) go on a spree of violence using the Autobot's bodies.
Eventually Perceptor fixes them, and the synthoid bodies turn into goop
It is a good episode from the great Season 3 of Transformers G1

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:04 am
by Beastbot
Tor wrote:I guess this an okay beginning. I'm not trying to bring anyone down, but still this episode doesn't have me BUZZED like the last one. And I hoep they don't use human Bumblebee and/or Bulkhead to fall in love with Sari. Icky.
DT
Given what I know regarding the real reason behind why the Autobots are "human," I really doubt this will happen, but I suppose it's possible...
I'll just say there's a reason they can't contact Sari and leave it at that.
Oh, and Derrick Wyatt revealed in a recent interview that the rest of the Season 3 episode titles (besides this Human Error 2-parter) are:
-Decepticon Air
-This Is Why I Hate Machines
-Endgame, Part I
-Endgame, Part II
http://unicron-events-interviews.blogsp ... art-2.html
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:52 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Beastbot wrote:Tor wrote:
Given what I know regarding the real reason behind why the Autobots are "human," I really doubt this will happen, but I suppose it's possible...
I'll just say there's a reason they can't contact Sari and leave it at that.
Oh, and Derrick Wyatt revealed in a recent interview that the rest of the Season 3 episode titles (besides this Human Error 2-parter) are:
-Decepticon Air
-This Is Why I Hate Machines
-Endgame, Part I
-Endgame, Part II
http://unicron-events-interviews.blogsp ... art-2.html
Already read that interview...funny that Marty Isenburg is using an old title to end the Series...hope it will be as good as the original Endgame Episode(s) but that's just a fantasy....or is it?
Optimal Optimus Primal:I completely agree with you about Beast Wars and the Animated Universe.Some people I know want a Beast Wars:Animated.Sure it would be cool to see them in Animated form,but I'm not into the whole idea.Beast Wars was wonderfully written...if someone else touches the written piece,then we are to face some sort of watered down version of it...however,if they are able to write about the Japanese Beast Wars in an Animated format,that's fine with me...but not the original work.No.
Wicked Woman-Basically my first thought about the human Autobots were 'Oh my God/Primus!They've become their Voice Actors!' and I laugh so hard when Prime looks at himself in the mirror.
Sari/BumbleBee...well,anything can happen(lol)
Aesir-Only Human was an okay Episode,but it felt rushed in the end.I was happy to actually last through the Episode without closing the Link out of sheer boredom...but hopefully, 'Human Error' would do very well,and since it will be a Two-Parter,it will have the one thing that 'Only Human' failed to have...a well paced storyline,with actual flaws of a robot being human.
I also want ONE Cobra Commander Reference.
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:54 pm
by Wicked Woman
Could this mean that the 'Anti-Beast Machines-Megatron' will be returning in 'This is Why I hate Machines' or will it be a Fanzone Background story?
WW