Page 4 of 11
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:53 am
by Primus
WOW!! They look absolutely superb! I really like the shiek/cool style, I dare say that they are highly cool as!
*applauds and whistles* Go wayward!!!!
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:21 am
by artemis-lady-warrior
they looks great but when you are gpoing to make the next chapter?
Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:54 pm
by Wayward
Lady Warrior - I'm not. I'm rewriting the series because it was getting away from me. There were bits that didn't work or didn't make sense and things I forgot to put in the first time around. It's one thing to listen to your characters, it's another to let them boss you around.
OV2.0 is more in-depth, more researched, and more detailed. I just hope that it's not boring. Ah, well, my betas will tell me whenever I get to that point. ( Currently, I'm at the stitching things together stage. I can't write from start to finish, I bounce around a lot, so I have to go through and connect everything up. And then I have to edit it myself, and
then it goes to the betas. Then it gets revised, possibly sent to the betas again and revised again, and
then it gets posted. I don't post until it's as good as I can make it. )
Thus, continuing the theme,
Megatron and Scorponok.
Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:33 am
by artemis-lady-warrior
oh well.

I was hoping you'd get as far as depth charge. I hope it turnes out wonderful i liked your first version. the pic of scorponok and megatron is awesome as well! ^.^
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:09 am
by Wayward
Continuing the theme with a quick art-drop before my Internet connection cuts - no real theme, just
Dinobot, Inferno, and Rattrap. Inferno seems pleased, so the guys must have bathed recently. Rattrap is less than happy at being stuck with the two biggest warriors in a picture that shows scale.
Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:38 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
Rattrap looks ticked or bummed.
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:49 am
by Primus
Those pictures all look great! How is it you go about creating and composing them?
Also how did you learn such talents?

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:58 pm
by Wayward
Quick art drop-off, still OV until I finish the cast. Today's victims are
Blackarachnia and Airazor. As far as fic updates, I just got the betas back. I forsee much editing.
Primus - I do the sketch, scan it into the computer, then make a new layer and colour over the sketch. I set the colour layer to Multiply' so the lines show through. Then there's two layers of shadows and one layer of highlights. Where such talents come from is fourteen years of practice.

( Not that I'm fourteen, I just wasn't applying myself before then. )
[ETA:] Not sure what the double posting rules re: a running thread like this are, so I'll just update this post:
Tigatron and Cheetor.
OV status: In the middle of big, fat edits.

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:33 am
by Maeglin Dubh
To save you the trouble of double posting, these are awesome, and have given me the idea to attempt to anthropomorphize the Nordic characters of Hunin and Munin.
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:48 pm
by Wayward

You have rescued me! Though re-reading the rules, posting again after a week would have been kosher. Ah, well, I know for next time.
Short break from OV ( second draft is in the hands of my wonderfully ruthless beta ) but, of course, not a break from the leatherness that is
Terrorsaur. This pic will end up coloured for the second Insecticomics compilation CD ( am working on bonus stuff for it now. )
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:51 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
awesome work as always, wayward. ^^
Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:07 am
by Wayward
Quick drop-off while my connection is working. Draft #3 is now back in my hands, but will it need to go to #4? And will I finish these cast pics before I finish the story? More 'Other Vengeance' -
Silverbolt, Tarantulas, and Quickstrike.
Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:20 am
by artemis-lady-warrior
wow! that's great! i want Silverbolt's cape!
Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:15 pm
by Wayward
And
Optimus and Rhinox finishes off the primary cast.
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:20 am
by artemis-lady-warrior
coolness. i love how they look. ^^