Page 27 of 51
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:50 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Seen the Preview:
Early Thoughts:Although these are just clips of the Three Episodes of the Premiere(Which is sadly part of the Thirteen)it seems that the first part might be part of the traditional charm Animated has in the first Two Seasons.
However,with the arrival of the new Factions,the story may or may not be heavy than the last Season,but that is up to the writers on how they will write Longarm/Shockwave.
However again,I can not wait to watch it next week and whoo hoo!!!!Rodimus!
Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:42 am
by Wicked Woman

I was Slaggin' Right!
(think I said this as a joke either here or another forum) I figured that the Headmaster might use Starscream's body! OMG! Everything else looks great too.
... did I just see Cyclonus in the promo
WW
Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:35 am
by Beastbot
Tor wrote:Yay for Blackout!
Thanks Beastbot! *double-take* But do they mean NEXT saturday as in March 14?!
DT
Yes.
And yes, WW, that was Cyclonus. Part of Strika's group.
Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:25 pm
by Beastbot
Bit of an update regarding the Animated airings-- as per this thread:
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... rings.html
A new episode, "Three's a Crowd" has been inserted and will air before "Where is Thy Sting" with the others following sequentially. Not sure why.
No episode description, but people are guessing it's probably the one where the third Constructicon, Dirt Boss, is introduced.
Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:48 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Beastbot wrote:Bit of an update regarding the Animated airings-- as per this thread:
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... rings.html
A new episode, "Three's a Crowd" has been inserted and will air before "Where is Thy Sting" with the others following sequentially. Not sure why.
No episode description, but people are guessing it's probably the one where the third Constructicon, Dirt Boss, is introduced.
Most likely this will only affect the Cartoon Network Schedule and air according to their wishes...as for YTV,most likely they will air the Episodes in the order they are supposed to air,much like how they treated Animated back in Season I.
But it's good to know this now and check both CN and YTV to see if any more 'surprise' airings are occuring this Season,aside from 'Three's A Crowd'
Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:15 am
by Wicked Woman
Why not? A similar thing happened to Total Meltdown.
Hey, doesn't bother me... that just means I have more episodes to download.

YAY
WW
Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:21 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Wicked Woman wrote:Why not? A similar thing happened to Total Meltdown.
Hey, doesn't bother me... that just means I have more episodes to download.

YAY
WW
More Episodes to download...more longer Reviews for you...muhahahaha
Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:19 pm
by Aesir
Wonko The Sane wrote:Wicked Woman wrote:Why not? A similar thing happened to Total Meltdown.
Hey, doesn't bother me... that just means I have more episodes to download.

YAY
WW
More Episodes to download...more longer Reviews for you...muhahahaha
awww.....

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:30 pm
by Beastbot
GAH. SO GOOD. It's like the freaking Agenda all over again.
And Sari upgrade FTW.
THIS SHOW CANNOT END AFTER THIS SEASON.
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:38 pm
by Wicked Woman
I know what you mean! And I think CN saw part three before YTV (those slaggards). I am definately waitin for the torrent!
*still laughs at Optimus*
WW
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:50 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Beastbot wrote:GAH. SO GOOD. It's like the freaking Agenda all over again.
And Sari upgrade FTW.
THIS SHOW CANNOT END AFTER THIS SEASON.
I agree,this Episode was quite worth the wait.Hang tight guys...I the Review is currently being written.
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:05 pm
by Haystack
AAARGH. I missed the episode because I had to cook for Men's Fellowship Breakfast at the church. *headdesk*
Please, could ANYONE put this episode on Youtube? I'm dying here!
Haystack
Edit: Man, I'm reading the comments on the 'Transwarped' thread on TWF2005 and ohhh mama.

Darnit, I want to see this so bad. Some of the comments are making me laugh too.

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:17 pm
by Wonko The Sane
That sucks...it seems no one is responding to what is going on in Animated so far in the Movie Boards...my Review is coming shortly...I'm just up at Weapons and Animation at this point.
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:04 pm
by Haystack
Nevermind, I saw it on Youtube.

WOW. I will be reviewing this later.
Haystack
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:28 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Haystack wrote:Nevermind, I saw it on Youtube.

WOW. I will be reviewing this later.
Haystack
My guess is that your's will be shorter than mine.
I'm up at Storyline.