Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)
Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Seen the Preview:
Early Thoughts:Although these are just clips of the Three Episodes of the Premiere(Which is sadly part of the Thirteen)it seems that the first part might be part of the traditional charm Animated has in the first Two Seasons.
However,with the arrival of the new Factions,the story may or may not be heavy than the last Season,but that is up to the writers on how they will write Longarm/Shockwave.
However again,I can not wait to watch it next week and whoo hoo!!!!Rodimus!
Early Thoughts:Although these are just clips of the Three Episodes of the Premiere(Which is sadly part of the Thirteen)it seems that the first part might be part of the traditional charm Animated has in the first Two Seasons.
However,with the arrival of the new Factions,the story may or may not be heavy than the last Season,but that is up to the writers on how they will write Longarm/Shockwave.
However again,I can not wait to watch it next week and whoo hoo!!!!Rodimus!
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
Wicked Woman
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 744
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
- 20
- Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
- Contact:
-
Beastbot
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
- 20
- Location: Athens, OH
- Contact:
-
Beastbot
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
- 20
- Location: Athens, OH
- Contact:
Bit of an update regarding the Animated airings-- as per this thread:
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... rings.html
A new episode, "Three's a Crowd" has been inserted and will air before "Where is Thy Sting" with the others following sequentially. Not sure why.
No episode description, but people are guessing it's probably the one where the third Constructicon, Dirt Boss, is introduced.
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... rings.html
A new episode, "Three's a Crowd" has been inserted and will air before "Where is Thy Sting" with the others following sequentially. Not sure why.
No episode description, but people are guessing it's probably the one where the third Constructicon, Dirt Boss, is introduced.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Beastbot wrote:Bit of an update regarding the Animated airings-- as per this thread:
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... rings.html
A new episode, "Three's a Crowd" has been inserted and will air before "Where is Thy Sting" with the others following sequentially. Not sure why.
No episode description, but people are guessing it's probably the one where the third Constructicon, Dirt Boss, is introduced.
Most likely this will only affect the Cartoon Network Schedule and air according to their wishes...as for YTV,most likely they will air the Episodes in the order they are supposed to air,much like how they treated Animated back in Season I.
But it's good to know this now and check both CN and YTV to see if any more 'surprise' airings are occuring this Season,aside from 'Three's A Crowd'
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
Wicked Woman
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 744
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
- 20
- Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
- Contact:
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
More Episodes to download...more longer Reviews for you...muhahahahaWicked Woman wrote:Why not? A similar thing happened to Total Meltdown.![]()
Hey, doesn't bother me... that just means I have more episodes to download.YAY
WW
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
Aesir
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
- 17
- Location: Counting down til August
- Contact:
awww.....Wonko The Sane wrote:More Episodes to download...more longer Reviews for you...muhahahahaWicked Woman wrote:Why not? A similar thing happened to Total Meltdown.![]()
Hey, doesn't bother me... that just means I have more episodes to download.YAY
WW
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
-
Beastbot
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
- 20
- Location: Athens, OH
- Contact:
-
Wicked Woman
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 744
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
- 20
- Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
- Contact:
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
I agree,this Episode was quite worth the wait.Hang tight guys...I the Review is currently being written.Beastbot wrote:GAH. SO GOOD. It's like the freaking Agenda all over again.
And Sari upgrade FTW.
THIS SHOW CANNOT END AFTER THIS SEASON.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
Haystack
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:39 pm
- 18
- Location: The Land of Ice and Snow and Tim Hortons
AAARGH. I missed the episode because I had to cook for Men's Fellowship Breakfast at the church. *headdesk*
Please, could ANYONE put this episode on Youtube? I'm dying here!
Haystack
Edit: Man, I'm reading the comments on the 'Transwarped' thread on TWF2005 and ohhh mama.
Darnit, I want to see this so bad. Some of the comments are making me laugh too. 
Please, could ANYONE put this episode on Youtube? I'm dying here!
Haystack
Edit: Man, I'm reading the comments on the 'Transwarped' thread on TWF2005 and ohhh mama.
"Why didn't you tell us that you were the Avatar?"
"Because...I never wanted to be."
Katara and Aang, Avatar: The Last Airbender
I am a follower of my Lord Jesus Christ and will never be ashamed of it.
"Because...I never wanted to be."
Katara and Aang, Avatar: The Last Airbender
I am a follower of my Lord Jesus Christ and will never be ashamed of it.
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Haystack
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:39 pm
- 18
- Location: The Land of Ice and Snow and Tim Hortons
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact: