Page 24 of 51

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:06 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Optimus was a fire truck in the first Episodes,then became a regular truck later...we don't know what happened or how it happened...I thought he rescanned off-screen,but he still has the foam thingy...

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:42 pm
by Tor
Huh...Weird.

Oh well. Now why can't it be Sari Witwicky. Ok it doesn't sound that great but, shoot just cuz they wanted a girl being the main human doesn't mean she can't bear the Witwicky name.

dt

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:10 pm
by Beastbot
Wonko The Sane wrote:Optimus was a fire truck in the first Episodes,then became a regular truck later...we don't know what happened or how it happened...I thought he rescanned off-screen,but he still has the foam thingy...
...Huh? He's still a fire truck, always has been one. Normal trucks don't have sirens.
Tor wrote:Oh well. Now why can't it be Sari Witwicky. Ok it doesn't sound that great but, shoot just cuz they wanted a girl being the main human doesn't mean she can't bear the Witwicky name.
Why? That was G1, this isn't. And the Witwickys are already in Animated, just in cameo appearances.

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:14 pm
by SkyxDB
Well, not every human that interacted with TF have been a Witwicky. But that was mostly in the Japanese one like RID and the Unicron Trilogy.

Don't really have any idea why Sari doesn't bear the Witwicky name, but Spike Witwicky, along with his wife and son have made cameo apperances.

Also the construction worker you see in the episode, "Nature Calls" I think, looked a lot like Sparkpulg from G1 to me. But at the same time, it's also the name of Sari's robot dog.

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:18 pm
by Tor
beastbot wrote:Why? That was G1, this isn't. And the Witwickys are already in Animated, just in cameo appearances.
Dude. That's like saying Starscream can't fly. Optimus always has been a semi-truck, even in the 2007 movie they respected that. But I don't know, it would make everything connect more somehow....

I am mollified though, Sky, thanks. I guess I don't adapt to change as well as I should.

dt

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:47 am
by Tor
Wicked Woman wrote:OMG you guys! I found another TFA short, this time, it's of the Decepticons. Althought all of them (even BA) are there and in the mine, it's still utterly hilarious. Hopefully you haven't seen it yet (I hate giving old news)

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4172055/11227082

Near the end was the best.
WW
I JUST watched this! HILARIOUS! How on earth do you find this stuff?

dt

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:06 am
by Wicked Woman
I was randomly searching the internet...

I can't wait for season 3.


WW

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:25 am
by Razorclaw
:lol: I ran across that clip too. Poor Starscream...XD

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:09 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Beastbot wrote:
...Huh? He's still a fire truck, always has been one. Normal trucks don't have sirens.
Then what about that part in 'Garbage In,Garbage Out'He acted in the role of a dump truck

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:57 pm
by Beastbot
Wonko The Sane wrote:
Beastbot wrote:
...Huh? He's still a fire truck, always has been one. Normal trucks don't have sirens.
Then what about that part in 'Garbage In,Garbage Out'He acted in the role of a dump truck
He can still haul things, he just detaches the trailer part of his fire truck mode.

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:10 pm
by SkyxDB
Yeah, I guess that makes some sense. Oh yeah, and I think he had a differnt trailer attaced to him in "Headmaster."

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:03 pm
by Wonko The Sane
So he is still a fire truck and can detach himself?

Well that's pretty awesome.

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:49 am
by Wicked Woman
OMG guys, you are gonna freak when you see this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Custom ... RCH:US:101

Someone actually made this! Don't think he'll be in the series though but it looks almost like the BW universe don't you think?


WW

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:14 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Thank you God for Kitbashers

Man that looks so awesome.

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:00 pm
by Tor
Holy Swiss Cheese!

No way! This is WAY to good to be made from human hands! I love it! And he comes with a rubber ducky. Whoever made this is an obvious genius. 10/10!

dt