Page 23 of 51
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:56 pm
by Razorclaw
*Stares at Tor* Ooook.
Wonko,if you're looking for an Animated Shockblast for signage,check this out!
http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/conten ... mages.html
And this just in. It's confermed! Sari is a robot!
Need more proof? Click the link below!
http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/conten ... botic+Sari
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:57 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Man I want that toy so bad.
Oh my God,now I don't know about this.The idea that Sari becoming full robotic may be a problem for the writing staff,as we can expect some giant(Or pretty big)loophole in the origin story.However a few theories come to mind for what the Season might bring.This 'battle armour' that Sari has may be a foreshadowing device that a 'Great War' may be fought in Earth and/or Cybertron.We may see Sari's 'battle armour'' as a reference to G1 Daniel Witwicky of Season III,or Kicker from the Unicron Trilogy.
So I'll wait.Perhaps this will be the Season I always wanted,or,it will disappoint me like Season II.
Thanks for the pic Razor,I'm going to link this in the Movie Boards.
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:49 pm
by Beastbot
Also notice that she's older in that pic. I guess some time passes between Seasons 2 & 3.
And yeah, she definitely can't be full robotic. Not only does it not mesh with a bunch of other stuff that's already happened to her (getting sick, etc.), but she wouldn't grow if she was. I'm sure she's some kinda technorganic.
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:03 am
by Razorclaw
I agree. Then there's the fact that she was affected when Blackarachnia attempted to purge herself by plugging the Key into her chest.
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:52 am
by Jagna
Oh, dear. I smell Beast Machines
Anyhow, I agree with you Beastbot. She looks a little too mechanical in the picture...perhaps they're upgrade parts like Prowl had *shrug* Guess we'll have to wait til March to find out.
When are the trailers coming out, though?
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:24 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Jagna wrote:Oh, dear. I smell Beast Machines
Anyhow, I agree with you Beastbot. She looks a little too mechanical in the picture...perhaps they're upgrade parts like Prowl had *shrug* Guess we'll have to wait til March to find out.
When are the trailers coming out, though?
I knew the Beast Machines thing was going to happen ever since I found out Marty Isenburg was writing this.
The people in the Movie Boards are also stumped about this,but they do have their own theories and agree that the Sari picture is a foreshadowing device.
As for the Trailers no word has been said.Perhpas we can see something this month or February.
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:44 am
by Tor
Hmm...
I assume dis marty wrote Beast Machines then... *shudder*
Good theory Jagna. Sari MUST'VE been technorganic. But if Sari is technorganic, wouldn't it kinda make her and Blackarachnia on equal footing wouldn't it? And Blackarchnia might use that to corrupt Sari... Not likely though.
dt
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:12 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Tor wrote:Hmm...
I assume dis marty wrote Beast Machines then... *shudder*
Good theory Jagna. Sari MUST'VE been technorganic. But if Sari is technorganic, wouldn't it kinda make her and Blackarachnia on equal footing wouldn't it? And Blackarchnia might use that to corrupt Sari... Not likely though.
dt
She kind of already hinted out that Sari was Technorganic in 'Along Came A Spider' and in 'Megatron Rising-Part I'.You could watch the Epiosde again and hear the conversations between the two.
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:38 pm
by Tor
Really?
Interesting, I shall have to watch that episode. SOON.
g2g
dt
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:34 pm
by Wicked Woman
OMG you guys! I found another TFA short, this time, it's of the Decepticons. Althought all of them (even BA) are there and in the mine, it's still utterly hilarious. Hopefully you haven't seen it yet (I hate giving old news)
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4172055/11227082
Near the end was the best.
WW
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:36 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Megatron fried Starscream's aft.This is awesome!
Thanks for the short,really made my day.
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:17 pm
by Beastbot
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:44 am
by Wicked Woman
LOL! I love these shorts!
My favs are Ratchet's short and the Decepticon short.
WW
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:59 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Bulkhead playing fetch with Grimlock,I was jawdropping the entire time(lol)
Nice one Ratchet.Very nice.
And there we are,Waspinator's new Mode and we got a few plot foreshadowing on the way...goodbye BumbleBee redeco,hello Beast Wars inspiration.
Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:49 pm
by Tor
Hey pause on this for a second,
Why in this series is Optimus Prime a fire truck?!?! He is NOT a firetruck! And what's wrong with the last name 'witwicky'? They've changed quite a bit of things.......
dt