Page 22 of 51

Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:27 am
by Razor One
It would be good if Cullen could Cameo as an older version of Optimus, such as in a flash forward or in a time travel plot.

Younger Optimus: "Who... Who are you?"

Older Optimus: "I Am Optimus Prime, Leader of the Autobots."

Younger Optimus: "But, I'm Optimus Prime"

Older Optimus: "I Know. I was once you, long ago."

Younger Optimus: **jaw hits floor**

Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:29 am
by Razorclaw
Is TFA season 3 really coming out in March? :D That's my construction month!

And Blackout RULES! But for my part,I'm most definately in the Strika fanboat. :mrgreen:

Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:29 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Razor One wrote:It would be good if Cullen could Cameo as an older version of Optimus, such as in a flash forward or in a time travel plot.

Younger Optimus: "Who... Who are you?"

Older Optimus: "I Am Optimus Prime, Leader of the Autobots."

Younger Optimus: "But, I'm Optimus Prime"

Older Optimus: "I Know. I was once you, long ago."

Younger Optimus: **jaw hits floor**

Ack!Too much Fan excitment.Kaye's Prime and Cullen's Prime in one scene together would be *Gets too excited to say any other words and starts squeeing*

Though the idea of Cullen playing Rodimus would be a fantastic idea,but it depends on the writers if he is to be older,younger,or the same age as Optimus.

And Baron I agree that all one-eyed intelligent killing machines must provide a British accent.I was really thrilled that Master Burton played him again,and still has the voice after so many years.*Swoons*

Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:52 pm
by Razorclaw
:D Ah yes,Corey Burton. I have a mini non-transformable Shockblast figure at home that I like to bring to the basement whenever I watch "The Transformers Movie". I get a major kick out of his Ratchet though. :lol: That voice is so...interesting.

Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:35 pm
by Wonko The Sane
I would love to own a Shockwave Bust and hope to get Animated Shockwave(Voyager Version)soon,just so one day Master Burton can sign it.Course I also want Master Kaye to sign Lugnut for me...

It's not even January and I'm already FanGirling over Animated characters(And their VAs)again.

Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:54 pm
by Razorclaw
I know what you mean. At the begining of the year,when pictures of Animated Starscream's toy were first discovered,I was literaly drooling on my computer! :oops: :lol:

FanGirlism is a dificult thing to beat!

Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:22 pm
by Wonko The Sane
lol you should see my DeviantArt Journal on FanGirlism(lol)

Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:27 pm
by Tor
SQUEE!

I'mma already squeeing for a cullen/kaye conversation. But Cullen woulld DEFINITELY be da older version. He doesn't have the voice for a young bot.

So wait wait, lemme see if i got dis right, TA Shockwave's actor is the original actor, BUT he plays Ratchet in da 2007 movie?

BLACKOUT FOREVER!!!
-DT

Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:46 pm
by Razorclaw
Not quite. Master Burton was the original voice of Shockblast;he voices Ratchet in Transformers Animated. As for the 2007 movie,I've never seen it. >.< (I was 12 when it came out)

Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:06 pm
by Tor
*BIGGEST HUGEST GIAGANTICALEST GASP IN THE WORLD*

WHAT?!!?!!! You've.... *slumps over in faint*

dt
status: shocked

Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:15 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Tor wrote:*BIGGEST HUGEST GIAGANTICALEST GASP IN THE WORLD*

WHAT?!!?!!! You've.... *slumps over in faint*

dt
status: shocked
*Pokes you with a stick*

Should we lead our conversation elsewhere?

Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:28 pm
by Tor
*opens one eye*

uhmm.... *gets up* I suppose, but I LOVED that movie. That movie started my obsession for Transformers, so I googled it and found Beast Wars... so its kinda like a big milestone of importance for me, but i guess i overreacted. Its not a crime not watching the movie, sorry...

Back to TA! *clears throat* so Sari is now a robot girl?

Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:45 pm
by Wonko The Sane
There is still no leaks of the plot for Sari's past.Anyone who was involved with Sari's origin story is keeping this a secret,so,we have to wait next year for it.

This Episode will be considered one of the very hardest I will have to Review,which means I might have to see it more than once,rehear(Even retype)the Dialouge from Issac Sumdac and have a confirmation if this story will be considered plausible,possible,and,not contain any major plot holes.That origin will be graded,reviewed,reviewed again,and,can determine where Animated will stand in the Transformers Universe.

I really hope that the writing of the new Season will go into the same direction as Beast Wars:More plot-driven,and more darker storytelling.It would be nice and it would make me rekindle my faith in Animated Television;knowing that great writing will be as great there as in any live-action series.

Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:09 pm
by Tor
Wonko,
Do you work on TA, like an animater or something? I'm extremely sorry if you said before, but you're extremely knowledgeable bout TA....

dt

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:34 pm
by Wonko The Sane
I wish,then I would leak you everything.

I Review TF:A and many good people give me the leaks(Sometimes I research on my own)for any new things for the Season.I'm not one of the famous Reviewers like on TFW2005 or those other Famous Web Sites(They have connections to the Animated people),but I'll mark myself in the Animated Universe,one day.