Page 21 of 51

SPOILLER ALERT!!!!

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:55 pm
by Razorclaw

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:49 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
Wonko The Sane wrote:Also this just in:

http://www.transformersanimated.com/new ... ceptor.jpg


Looks like more cameos for these two G1 guys.
to be honest I like Strange-Velocities version of Wheeljack better.

Re: SPOILLER ALERT!!!!

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:40 pm
by Wonko The Sane

Thanks Razor but those were already posted by Beastbot on Page 19,we wanted the coloured versions now.

Artemis:Yeah I actually don't like this version of Wheeljack either,mainly because,well,his face really,but Perceptor is pretty good(Though I don't understand the Optics=Glasses idea)

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:08 pm
by Razorclaw
Time for my geekiness to pay off! :oops: :D In the original series,Perceptor was the type of character who speaks in terms that are difficult for the others to understand. He's not trying to make himself seem more intelegant,but that's the way it appears to his friends/teamates/enemies. Therefore,I'm guessing the "glasses" are to highlight this point:He is a "professor-type" character,who speals in dificult to understand terms,hence the "glasses" to make him look "smarter" (Or in my oppinion,geekier :lol: ).

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:11 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Razorclaw wrote:Time for my geekiness to pay off! :oops: :D In the original series,Perceptor was the type of character who speaks in terms that are difficult for the others to understand. He's not trying to make himself seem more intelegant,but that's the way it appears to his friends/teamates/enemies. Therefore,I'm guessing the "glasses" are to highlight this point:He is a "professor-type" character,who speals in dificult to understand terms,hence the "glasses" to make him look "smarter" (Or in my oppinion,geekier :lol: ).
I know that but that whole thing has been done before in terms of other types of fiction.

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:18 pm
by Tor
Blackout!!

You guys can have Rodimus Prime, I already LOVE blackout. One look at his quote, and I love him! :twisted: Shoot Dang! He's the BADDEST of em all. MIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!

Lights out,
-Dinotor

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:13 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Tor wrote:Blackout!!

You guys can have Rodimus Prime, I already LOVE blackout. One look at his quote, and I love him! :twisted: Shoot Dang! He's the BADDEST of em all. MIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!

Lights out,
-Dinotor
Well at least their is one FanGirl for Blackout...fine,but I still own Rodimus Prime.

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:43 pm
by Tor
OH! I love Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout Blackout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wat can I say I LOVE bad guys! So Blackout is da baddest and I LOVE him. ALMOST as much as Beast Wars.

-Dinotor

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:26 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Now that's FanGirlism!

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:10 pm
by Tor
Lolz!

Yeeeessss! It is. I cannot WAIT for March! Blackout! w00t w00t!

-Dinotor

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:14 pm
by Wonko The Sane
I can't wait either.

Recently there has been word that two new characters are being added in the Animated cast.Whether it is cameo or not,I'll provide you the two characters:

Dia Atlas(From Transformers:Zone)

and Alpha Trion(Or Astrotrain)

Theories came up from the Movie Boards(Where I also place my Reviews)that we have achieved the Autobot Heirachy:

Credit goes to my freind,Wishful Thinking



The Autobot High Council -- this is where Ultra Magnus sits and, most likely, where Dia Atlus and Alpha Trion might reside.

The Elite Guard Commanders-- Commanders of these brigades are designated "Primes". Sentinel is one and Rodimus sounds like another. Optimus was supposed to be one, but he was demerited (yet kept the Prime designation).

Little Note:It was later corrected that Ultra Magnus is under the Elite Guard Commanders,not of the High Council.

The Elite Guard members -- are one step lower than commanders, but higher than common bots. Ironhide, Cliffjumper and Jazz are good examples.

The Common Bots -- all the rest of Autobot society, though there might be economic class systems as well that we're not aware of (but surely exist).

Organic hybrids -- hard to tell how many exist, but if Elita-1 could become a hybrid, it's theoretically possible that others have before her. At any rate, the disdain for organics is obvious amongst the Elite Guard and, probably, most other Cybertronians. Any that might exist would be the lowest class Cybertronian citizen.

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 pm
by bloody_kimono2004
I have not been keeping up very well with the series. The last episofe I saw was with Blur and Sari having wires sticking out of her which freaked her out.

when I heard Blur's voice and realizing it was the originial, I fangirled so freakin hard it was awesome.

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:47 am
by Wonko The Sane
Don't worry about it bloody,you've pretty much are up to date,as that was the Season Finale...we are waiting for Season III to come out in Spring.

And yes,many people FanGirled for Blurr,and I was really proud that the Original VA was playing him again.

Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:35 am
by Tor
*dreamy face*

What if Peter Cullen played Optimus? His voice is SO like majestic. Its big and deep... But then of course since Optimus is younger in this series its better that Mr. Kaye played him. (Brownie points to Gary cuz he was Megsie!)

-Dinotor

Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:01 am
by Baron Fel
eh, the Animated Ops, as you mentioned wouldn't fit well with Cullen.

It would be kinda funny if they got him to be Roddy though :p

Honestly, though Animated has the strongest VA cast since BW/BM so I'm happy.


(My big squee was that Shockwave is Corey Burton. All one-eyed killing machines must be British it's a rule.)