Page 3 of 7

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:22 am
by Wicked Woman
Megatron: Welcome to 'Whose line is it anyway' the show where the games make no sense and the points don't matter...

DinoBot: *singing* STOP! IN THE NAME OF LOVE...

Rattrap: *looks at demolition charge button* Ooooh... what does this button dooo?

Waspinator: I do believe that I should be in charge of the Predacons for I am far superiour to them. (sorry Waspy)

Rhinox: Beans beans the magical fruit, the more you eat the more you... (so very sorry Rhiox).

Rampage/Depth Charge: *singing* WE ARE FAM-I-LY...


WW

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:13 pm
by Tigerhawk
"I lost 20 pounds on Jenny Craig."
--Rhinox--

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:53 pm
by Darkshadow14
"I love you all!"
~Rattrap~

"X come here. I want to give you a HUG!"
~Depth Charge~

"Inferno, call me Queen!"
~Megatron~

"I have hairy hands..."
~Optimus Primal~ (First season)

"Megatron and I are best friends."
~Terrorsaur~

"Stop calling me big-bot!"
~Optimus~

"Big-butt!"
~Cheetor~

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:10 pm
by Wicked Woman
Transmutate: ***** you all, I like myself as I am.
(i'm sorry if this sounds vulgure)

Megatron: My fellow Predacons, I give you all... A RAISE!! (for some reason, I can see Megatron as very wealthy)

Rattrap: *clutching a piece of Waspinator in a Golum manner* My precious...


WW

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:32 pm
by Tigerhawk
"I'm tired of this peace crap!"
--Optimal Optimus--

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:07 am
by bloody_kimono2004
Megatron: And I'm tired of this Galaxy conquest conquering stuff.....let's switch sides!!

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:25 pm
by Tigerhawk
"Look at that tail!"
--Scorponok--

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:15 am
by Wicked Woman
DinoBot: What is it with me and Hamlet?

(as he keeps quoting from the play)


WW

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:29 pm
by Tigerhawk
"Spongebob Squarepants, Sponebob Squarepants!"
--Dinobot--

"GiR was a good friend of mine!"
--Rattrap--

Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:44 am
by bloody_kimono2004
Imferno: Must obey the taco man!!

Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:45 am
by Tigerhawk
"Spider bot tell me a bed time story."
--Waspinator--

Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:34 pm
by Wicked Woman
Vok: Why are we trying to destroy the Maximals and Predacons again?

WW

Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:36 pm
by Wicked Woman
Rhinox: *walking back and forth acting a humming bird*

*Note: this is after working on Sentinal for 96 hours straight*


WW

Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:12 pm
by Tigerhawk
"Who was the last one in the bathroom? Smells like Stinkbomb just got done in there!"
--Rattrap--

Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:18 pm
by Wicked Woman
Tigerhawk wrote:"Who was the last one in the bathroom? Smells like Stinkbomb just got done in there!"
--Rattrap--
That may/may not have been a bit vulgure TH. I just thought I'd tell you before anyone else did.


WW