Page 3 of 10

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:46 am
by Alak
lol I love how people list off all the "hot" Predacons and then randomly throw Depth Charge in there. He must feel out of place.

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:58 am
by Darkshadow14
lol I love how people list off all the "hot" Predacons and then randomly throw Depth Charge in there. He must feel out of place.
Haha, sorry Alak. I think he's the only hot Maximal. Who know's if he feels out of place, maybe. Haha. Oh and of course Waspy, I have to adore him, though I never list him in my favies. But he's there.

I have noticed that there are more femalles than males, I didn't know by how much. But I can tell by a decent amount. 8)

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:13 am
by Blazemane
I'm a guy. But we are, indeed, outnumbered.

And while I do enjoy what the show has to offer now that I'm older, I must admit that since I watched the show at age... 5 or 6 when it was on t.v., I've had no choice in the matter of my attitude towards it.

Muahahahahahahaha.

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:06 am
by Aesir
I got into Beast wars because:

1. I love all things Transformer Flavoured
2. I used to really like Animals as a kid
3. I thought the animation was mind boggling (at the time)
4. I was bored
5. I love the figures now
6. I adore the IDW comic series
7. I love the Japanese Characters

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:46 am
by xCubicZirconia
Darkshadow14 wrote:*Feels stupid* haha, thanks NK and Tor!

*points* That's meee! Wellm it's an older picture, haha this was taken a few hours before my graduation (last June), when I get my hair cut I'll post neeeewww one. I Pretty much looky the same.


Image
Darkshadow...you're so gorgeous, I don't see how you manage to live with your bro and crap...
Alak wrote:lol I love how people list off all the "hot" Predacons and then randomly throw Depth Charge in there. He must feel out of place.
*cuddles Depth Charge* he's my #1 hero ^_^ ...we have a similar past with death...only his was Rampage killing his friends, mine was carwrecks...drugs...abusive parents...yeah...*hugs DC*

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:21 am
by Panda
Well, I'm in the minority here. Male, I am. Oh, and I'm a massive animal lover myself. It's no wonder I like BW...

I thought this website boasted a decent population of females... I could tell from the moment I joined. Nice to see a few female fans. It's refeshing.

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:31 am
by xCubicZirconia
I thought guys would fall in love with a girl if they love Transformers lol not many girls around here like it other me and Kitsune-chan, in NC.

*walking into the midnight showing of Revenge of the Fallen*
Random guys: I DIDN'T KNOW GIRLS LIKED TRANSFORMERS!!!
Me: I didn't know jack#$%$# could like em 2!

I be lovin GI Joe and Zelda 2! ^^

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:17 pm
by Darkshadow14
Darkshadow...you're so gorgeous
:oops: Ah, thank you Cubic. I edited my picture in the same software, I make avatar's and sigs. lol.


I see Tor, *points to pictures* oh, and there's Cubic, OOP, and Sapph. Oooh fun, to see what we all really look like, as well as our gender.

I have been called a guy, cause I guess, Darkshadow sounds more mainly. Like, Tor, with that name I wasn't sure. OOP, I thought was a guy cause of the screen name.

Hoorrrraaayy for....uhh, posting pictures. Haha Idk. 8)

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:45 pm
by Optimal Optimus Primal
OOP, I thought was a guy cause of the screen name.
Hah! I feel like Francis from A Bug's Life. :lol: Yeah, this handle has been following me around for years now. Maybe I'll change it some day. Pick something more girly. :wink:

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:42 pm
by Darkshadow14
Maybe I'll change it some day. Pick something more girly
Haha But OOP that's how I know you. Your OOP!

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:51 pm
by Optimal Optimus Primal
Haha But OOP that's how I know you. Your OOP!
:lol: That's how everyone knows me, which is why I even bothered keeping this slagging handle! ...Just don't tell the "real" Boss Monkey. :wink:

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:57 am
by Taran Ulas
I am a guy.

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:58 pm
by G1990
((I don't want to sound rude but, Wow i never realised to have such cute girls in this forum))
As for me i'm male.....Just in chase you.....you know.....wonder.....at all

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:35 pm
by Alak
Wow we finally broke the 1:2 gender barrier!

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:39 pm
by xCubicZirconia
*cuddling Depth Charge in the corner* =3
G1990 wrote:((I don't want to sound rude but, Wow i never realised to have such cute girls in this forum))
*blush*