Page 3 of 4

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:16 pm
by Starath
Hey, Darkshadow! Long time no see! *hugs* I'm sorry you went through a lot of garbage in the past, but you sound better now. It's good to see you again. :mrgreen: I don't post often but I do a considerable amount of lurking lurking nowadays, lol.

Darkshadow14 wrote: Right now I'm trying to find a job here in Minnesota, though right now it seems impossible. No one wants to hire, or if they do, I don't have the skills they need.
Sweet Primus, ain't that the truth! I'm in dire need of a job right now but MN just doesn't seem to be job-searcher friendly at all. I graduated from college last December, but I'm preparing to move out and go back to school for an additional degree. It's all I can think to do since I'm not finding work.

Also, if you like, we should get in touch and maybe meet up sometime. It might be fun. :D

....And btw Sinead, whaddya mean 23 is old? I've been 23 longer than you have this year. ]< *pokepokepoke*

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:49 pm
by Xzuk
Starath. I love your sig. It's now one of my favorite quotes ever.

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:27 pm
by Darkshadow14
Thanks Starath I have though of that for a while, well back when I first started posting here. Since we both live in MN why not meet? I will try to get on MSN, you still go on there a lot right? Because that'd be perfect!

Thanks for the welcome back as well. I do feel that I'm doing loads better, hopefully it'll stay this way for a loooong time. I just want to be happy and live my life, the right way.

Jobs are so hard here, I just want to get out of MN. Well, not right now, lol the weather is good..but jobs aren't. Usually I want to leave this horrid state because of the weather. But I need to live, and I don't have a ton of education, since I graduated just last year and took the year off. Ugh.

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:36 pm
by Greth the Air Dragon
Yay! We be pranksters like our master Sideswipe, the ultimate King of Pranks!

Sideswipe: *walks in wearing a robe and holding up a scepter that turns out to be a metal pole, a spray-painted crown tilted to the side of his head* Yes, foolish mortals! Bow down before me!

Me: *falls to knees and begins worshipping him* I live to serve you, my master. Teach me the ways of the pranks!

Sideswipe: *puffs out his chest proudly* The King of Pranks is amused, but I need more proof and more worshippers to worship me.

Me: *looks at you* Dark! I need help worshipping our master! *continues smacking forehead against the floor* Ye are worthy, we are not...

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:16 am
by Darkshadow14
I'm a wolf, silly I can't bow down. Master? Greth we have no master, though some of the Preds may think otherwise though. *Cough* Megatron!

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:18 am
by Lady Venom
Hey DS, it's been a while indeed!

Hope that you can find solace from world here. *smiles*

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:34 am
by Darkshadow14
Thanks LV, I want to apologize I think we have had our differences, sorry for everything. *Smiles back* Good to hear from you.

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:36 am
by Lady Venom
It's in the past, we were both different people then. I've been settled down in a relationship for four years, went to and graduated college.

I'm doing well and thankful for growing up in those last few years.

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:39 am
by Darkshadow14
I understand it's in the past, I have been told let the past be the past. I want to make sure that we can just go on with the present. I believe we both have done some maturing, I know I have.

I did miss you, as I missed all the vets of the board. :D

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:42 am
by Lady Venom
I have been told let the past be the past.
Ain't that the truth. Dwelling in the past will only bring about ulcers, what if's and pain.

Moving forward is good, or else, all you do is stay put and stagnate. ^-^

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:45 am
by Darkshadow14
True, true. I totally agree. I wish you the best with everything you do, I do feel bad that we were never that close. To be honest, LV you scared me. Like, I never wanted to get on your bad side. *Chuckles* During the chat room days, or even here on the board.

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:47 am
by Lady Venom
0_o



Uhh...I don't know how to react to that...U'hm...I don't bite..anymore? Not unless we're in a bedroom at least..

*laughs*

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:52 am
by Darkshadow14
LOL Lv, not a bad thing. I admire you, you spoke your mind. I hope you still do. I never used too.

Not to worry it was not meant in a bad way. 8)

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:54 am
by Lady Venom
Oh..okay! XD That's cool. I still do, much to the chagrin of my professor in college..

FYI, never call your teacher a b**t**d after he makes something work after five minutes when you've spent half a day on it.

He'll either hate you, or laugh at you and bring it up every chance he can to EVERY person he introduces you too. (FYI II, I got the latter >>)

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:21 pm
by Darkshadow14
Wise advice LV I'll remember that :)