Page 3 of 5
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:32 pm
by Night-Hunter
If Rampage wouldn't try to eat me i'd be his girl friend he needs some love too.
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:15 pm
by xCubicZirconia
Rampage doesn't seem like the dating type if ya ask me...same with Inferno =P but then again, us fangirls/boys have the ability to make the characters do anything!! =3333
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:05 pm
by 7Knight-Wolf
xCubicZirconia wrote:I'd be Quickstrikes gf! xP He needs some love ^^
He certainly needs SOMETHING.

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:53 pm
by xCubicZirconia
Yes, he does! lol
I'd put a cowboy hat on his head! =P
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:20 pm
by bloody_kimono2004
Thinking realistically I would try and find secure food and shelter first and wait for the maximals to come, since I'm carrying my own spawn.
Rattrap would make fun of my morning sickness lol.
As a fangirl. Heck yes I would be joining you guys in the hot tub!
Re: What would you do if...
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:53 pm
by Aesir
xCubicZirconia wrote:...you just woke up in the Beast Wars?
xD I was reading fanfics earlier and I couldn't help but wonder what I'd do so I figured I'd ask all ya'll on here as well =P
I'm not quite sure what I'd do really...I don't know if I'd faint or anything...
Find the Ark and change history!!!!
muhuhahahahahaha

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:05 pm
by transformersvoice
I would fight with the Maximals from day one, fight along side the first Dinobot if I knew he was going to sacrifice himself, and put 3 times more energy bands on Dragon Megatron for his pleasant trip to Cybertron. I would have demanded Tigerhawk not fight the Nemesis by himself, but somehow I don't think he would listen.
Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:26 pm
by xCubicZirconia
I don't think Tigerhawk would listen either. I'd definately hang out with Cheetor! ^^
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:43 pm
by waspimusprime
I'd ride rattrap! yehaw!!!
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:22 pm
by xCubicZirconia
I think everyone would =P
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:37 pm
by SkyxDB
I don't know. To me, riding on Rattrap looks like uncomfortable ride. Though I wouldn't mind taking a ride on Optimal Optimus.
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:58 pm
by Night-Hunter
Getting a ride from Rattrap looks fun but i wouldn't mind riding on Rampages back.

Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:03 am
by Tor
I call the fish!
Depth Charge: Don't try it.
Fishsticks. *snaps dissapointedly*
DC: Hey!
Whoopsie....
DT
Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:09 am
by SkyxDB
Yeah, it probably be a good idea not to tick off any of the Beast Warriors while we're at.
Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:08 am
by xCubicZirconia
*looks at Depth Charge then gives him a big hug* ^^