Page 3 of 3
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:31 pm
by Razorclaw
I feel exactly the same way,Demon Man.
Whoa.

You amaze me! Have you ever gotten a chance to show any of the original cast members your talents?
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:30 am
by Demon Man
The original cast members?
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:31 am
by Demon Man
Are you talking about the original beast wars characters, or their voice actors?
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:05 pm
by Razorclaw
The voice actors. I don't know how you would show the characters.

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:03 pm
by Demon Man
Oh, silly me.

But no, I ain't been given a chance to. Too much on my schedule when I ain't doing this. But still, it would be nice to give them an impersonation, especially Alec Willows, David Kaye and Scott McNeil. TY for the suggestion, RC! Love this thread.
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:40 pm
by Razorclaw
No problem.

I've currently been looking on YouTube for a good Airrazor clip,so I can try her.

Also,for General Strika from Beast Machines,but haven't come up with anything useful for the latter,so far. Airrazor should be fairly easy though.
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:00 pm
by Demon Man
Good to know, especially since I love Airazor. I especially like the way she sounds,(it's real seductive)so I'm glad you're doing her voice next before whoever else you'll be doing.
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:51 pm
by Razorclaw
Well,I finally got a chance to get a good clip of Airrazor talking,on YouTube,and I tried her voice. I came pretty close,but appearantly,I need to go deeper. This shouldn't be much of a problem,however,and I shall try again tomorow.

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:05 pm
by CyberMegatron
I have Tankor, Dinobot, Megatron, G1 Megatron, Starscream, G1 Scourge, Waspinator, and the Megatrons are my best.
Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:32 pm
by Razorclaw
VERY cool!

We should do our own mini voice convention!
Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:38 pm
by Tor
*dreamy look*
Our own convention....
Hey do dey have a just purely BW convention out dere?
-Dinobot
Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:55 pm
by Blazemane
There is an annual Bwint gathering actually. So yeah, we kinda' do have our own mini-convention.
Although, I've never been to one (let alone any Botcon's).
Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:37 pm
by Razorclaw
*Sigh* Well,Blazemane,Tor and I are quite simpathetic,as we are in the same position.

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:00 pm
by Tor
O yeah....
Imagine all da Beasties nutters cooped up together to mix our craziness together in da pot of insanity SO WE COULD RULE DA WORLD!!!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! *starts coughin violently*
..........I have no idea where dats comin from.
-Dinotor
voice impressions
Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:12 pm
by transformersvoice
There is much talent here! Tor, you can do Megatron's voice? That's outstanding! Razorclaw does Rampage? I wish I could do Rampage's voice! Actually right now my throat feels shot from practicing impressions. At least 2 people can do Waspinator, nice. Frank Welker has said that, "being able to copy voices is good for a start, but being able to create your own voice impressions and sounds is an important step forward". I agree with him, and everyone has their talents, definitely.