Page 19 of 51

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:52 am
by Haystack
^ :lol: Man, when I read that I went straight up old codger! "KIDS these days..." LOL. Trust me, the break between seasons in TF: Animated is NOTHING compared to the two huge breaks in Avatar: The Last Airbender (one which, I may mention, was smack in the middle of the third season. Not cool, Nick producers, NOT COOL. And yes, I am still bitter.)
Actually, it's kind of ironic that both A:TLA and TF:A are having rather long breaks between seasons Two and Three. Foreshadowing of future breaks in showtimes for TF:A? :shock: Let's hope not!

Haystack

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:46 pm
by Wonko The Sane
This is nothing....I can recall the DragonBall Z Season Breaks that went over a year....that also applied to Beast Wars

ReBoot has the record for two-four year Season Breaks.

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:49 pm
by Beastbot
More Animated design models!

Rodimus Prime, robot mode: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ntid=10281

Blackout, robot mode (definitely is based on the movie design, looks to transform into some kind of beetle thing): http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ntid=10282

Spittor, er... cyber-beast-thing mode?: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ntid=10283

STRIKA!!!!!!, robot mode: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ntid=10284


AWESOME.

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:15 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Rod............oh wow,that was not what I was expecting for a guy I actually like.So this means that he is also young,in fact,younger than the Boss-Bot but older than BB.

Black.........This by far,has got to be thw worse looking mode since Soundwave.


Spittor......That's not he originally looked like.........this mode is more of a Beast wars II reference.I can think of an idea for this,but that's for Bob and larry to decide :D

Strika.....wow,the accuracy is *ahem* striking.

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:42 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
I don't really like blackout's design that much. he looks too buggy for my taste. the only bots that could ever pull off the bug look were the insecticons and waspintor and bw inferno.

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:35 pm
by Wicked Woman
I like Strika! The others I'll wait to comment after I hear their voices.


WW

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:38 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Wicked Woman wrote:I like Strika! The others I'll wait to comment after I hear their voices.


WW
Yeah,I was judgeing them on appearance only.....hopefully Soundwave still takes the title of worst looking Animated Transformer,and the Constructicons are awarded as worst Animated Transformers ever!

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:36 pm
by Baron Fel
but, but, I like the constructicons. And they're incredibly inappropriate for a kids show humor.

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:07 pm
by Wonko The Sane
I guess you didn't see my Review for Rise of the Constructicons.

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:05 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
here's hoping those bums don't show up in season three.
here's also hoping the screamer clones come back and starscream gets a body.

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:42 pm
by Wonko The Sane
artemis-lady-warrior wrote:here's hoping those bums don't show up in season three.
here's also hoping the screamer clones come back and starscream gets a body.
Wouldn't you hate it if he get's Movie Starscream's body?

He may possess Waspinator again for all we know.

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:57 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
movie starscream's body?! :shock:
He can't possess waspinator. He can take over his body if somebody fools around with the headmaster unit.

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:27 am
by Beastbot
artemis-lady-warrior wrote:here's hoping those bums don't show up in season three.
here's also hoping the screamer clones come back and starscream gets a body.
They're coming back. And there's going to be a new one, too-- Dirge. Do a search for "Activators Dirge" if you're curious on the colors.

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:47 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Beastbot wrote:
artemis-lady-warrior wrote:here's hoping those bums don't show up in season three.
here's also hoping the screamer clones come back and starscream gets a body.
They're coming back. And there's going to be a new one, too-- Dirge. Do a search for "Activators Dirge" if you're curious on the colors.
In less than five seconds,over 20 profanities have come into my head....

But this stands out Dirge a Constructicon.

Oh good Lord,I was writing about a dude of the same name.

So he will come from the Activators line then.I do wonder,since Marty and the ganag are researching on Beast Wars II elements lately,there could be a reference to Beast Wars II Dirge(Or Dirgegun)there somewhere.

But him a Animated Constructicon is a very,very sad revelation indeed.


Here's to another interfered,personally peeved off Review for their pathetic Episodes.

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:55 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
*holds up shotgun* I'm out for mech fluid.
Dirge as a constructicon?! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!