Page 18 of 51
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:57 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Don't really bother with the toys as far as I'm concerned(But Waspinator will be one,I will so get him soon)
The important thing is what will happen to Seasons 4-6(If it could past 4).We know that Animated will last a great while since Revenge Of The Fallen is currently filming,and with a delay in Animated,Season 4 will come around very late 2009 or early 2010(Which won't be a problem when concerning with the toys,but they will have to release a few slowly)
So with 20 toys coming out,it would require one more Season until TF III starts(If there will even be one)so now we got the toys to be on display till then.
The problem is that the toys will cause an effect with the Series itself,I'm actually wondering what Season 5 will ring.More BumbleBee/Bulkhead/Sari focused Episodes?Well,Season 3 hasn't been released yet,so we have to wait which direction Marty and his gang will pull,and with Bob and Larry writing again,perhaps a fully plot driven Season is among us.
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:21 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
I'm hoping for a cameo for BW Megatron. They did something like that at Botcon. I found that out on wikipedia.
Sari appeared in the 2008 BotCon voice actor play "Bee in the City", voiced by Tara Strong. In this story Professor Sumdac attempted to create a teleportation system to get the Autobots to Cybertron, but an interaction with Sari's key ended up transporting Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Sari to Transtech Cybertron, where they met Flamewar and were detained by Shockwave. Bumblebee teamed up with Beast Wars Megatron to free his comrades, but then had to stop Megatron from taking the key for himself. Afterwards the Autobots and Sari returned to their own dimension.
Now if only they would do an episode based on this. I would melt into a puddle of fangirl goo. XD
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:56 pm
by Wonko The Sane
You know the Script Reading is on YouTube.
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:20 am
by artemis-lady-warrior
Wonko The Sane wrote:You know the Script Reading is on YouTube.
No I didn't know that.
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:41 pm
by Beastbot
Yeah, I linked to it in my Botcon report on BWINT, or you can alternatively search for it. It's HILARIOUS.
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:22 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
I just watched it. Wow. that's great. If they did make an episode out of that it would be one screwy episode.
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:48 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Personally it would be the best Episode ever!
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:27 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
Wonko The Sane wrote:Personally it would be the best Episode ever!
you are so right. It would be so awesome! I am... Joe... Joe Convoy. XD
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:29 pm
by Wonko The Sane
That was the best.lmao
Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:21 pm
by Beastbot
Here he is, Animated Beachcomber!
Dude's DEFINITELY going with his "hippie" persona (note the goatee) from G1...
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... entid=9917
Also, Season 2 is coming out on DVD in the U.S. January 6th.
Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:54 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Seems laid back for a Transformer...we can only imagine who would voice him(lol)
So with the DVD coming out,does that mean Season III will be upon us by then?
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:15 am
by Beastbot
Well, Season 3 is rumored (but not confirmed) to start airing either late this year or early next, so probably.
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:46 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Late this year/Early next year........
I predicted this earlier and I still don't know when they are getting prepared,and those damn YTV commercials are tricky when talking about new Seasons....
I hate brick walls in this Franchise.
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:10 pm
by Beastbot
From the blog of Derrick Wyatt (chief Animated Designer):
-"I worked on Beachcomber's design with designer Irineo Maramba. He was going to be a total hippy slacker type. Unfortunately his speaking part in the early part of season 3 got cut for time. So, at this point, we don't know if he will even be in season 3 or not."
-"Season 3 hasn't even been officially announced yet, so it's still quite a ways off."

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:53 pm
by Wonko The Sane
So Beachcomber might not even be there....okay,bring Wreck-Gar back or Soundwave for the time being.............
Still not confirming the date eh?Well.....man it's no wonder I'm getting irritated recently.