Page 16 of 51
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:21 am
by Wistwin
Wonko The Sane wrote:Just last week I heard a Podcast saying on the First Episode title of Season III
'Sari,You're A Robot'
Now I know the writers must change the title,other wise,we might see a lot of disappointment in explanation...however,if that title does remain,there will be a large flashback Episode(Maybe a Two-Parter,who knows)
O_o .........I'm pretty sure I heard that some where as well, but still...
=_= I'm guessing it's going to be an infodump with maybe one or two battles on the side.
Random note, am I the only one here who wants to see the SUV in action again? XD Those guys are so cheesy, they're actually enjoyable to watch for me.
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:18 am
by Wicked Woman
That title is so... ewww. But hey it might be there to throw off viewers I suppose.
So many openings were left, so many questions fans have:
Is Sari really a robot?
What's going to happen to Sumdac Systems now that Sumdac has returned?
Will Swindle try and trick people into rebuilding him? (I can so see break ins in different places looking for Swindle's parts)
Will Meltdown return (again) and will he actually go after the Autobots this time? (so far they've only just encountered him through their investigations)
What's gonna happen with Blurr and the two Starscream clones?
Will Megatron and Starscream('s head

) be found in the third season?
What happened to Omega Supreme?
Will the Elite guard ever find out about Shockwave?
And so many more but I'm too sleepy to ask.
...
...
...
...I really can't wait until September.
WW
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:54 pm
by Wonko The Sane
First off,Winstin,you're the only one.
Second,my answers
I hope not
Powell will try to get his power back
Another SUV Episode might cause this to happen
Most likely
Had three theories on this
Obviously
Don't know...it's debatable at this point.
Hmmm.....if they do,I smell awesome storytelling.
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:55 am
by Wicked Woman
Well folks, I think we're gonna have to wait until November to see Season 3... unless I get a reply from Cartoon Network telling me different. :-/
WW
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:27 pm
by Pacerwolf
I'm looking forward to the continuation and to get answers to if
Sari is what i think she is or just part of what i think. I hope we
get to see more of Ultra Magnus o co, especially Jazz. I love this
verson of him too.
I'm also hoping Wreck Gar will re-appear the coming season, he was hilarious!
"I am Wreck-Gar and i DARE TO BE STUPID!"
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:34 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Yes I hope for Wreck-Gar to come back as well,Wierd Al is my hero again after seeing that Episode n_n
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:18 pm
by Wonko The Sane
This just IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
According to a David Kaye Interview from the Sibertron Website,our Beast Wars writers Bob Foward and Larry DiTillo have had a writing spot in Transformers Animated Season III.
And a flock of Angels fly,all in the images of Larry,Bob,and David(Okay,there's only three of them)gives us a shroud with the words MIRACLE!@!!!
Now I can not wait for Season III,and to review their Episode.
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:19 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
Yeah I read that one the transformers site. They said something like what they're planning will make beast wars fans happy. Does this mean we might see a cameo appearance for beast wars Megatron? Now THAT would make me one happy fangirl, yesss...
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:31 pm
by Wonko The Sane
If it is to make Beast wars Fans happy it might revolve around Waspinator,becuase who knows the best ways to slag him than the experts themselves....
But if Megatron were there that would be sweet,or maybe Optimus Primal,or Dinobot,or......
Oh man I'm getting FanGirly all of a sudden.
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:33 am
by Purrpalz
I, too, am getting excited about the news. But I am just wondering. Does anyone apart from me see the 'Beast Wars' reference in 'Sari, No Ones Home':?:
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:54 am
by Wicked Woman
What do you mean by similarities between Beast Wars and Sari, No One's Home?
Yay, September or October is said to air the new season in Canada! But I'm not sure if I should get my hopes up since I've also heard about it airing next year.
WW
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:26 am
by Haystack
Purrpalz wrote:I, too, am getting excited about the news. But I am just wondering. Does anyone apart from me see the 'Beast Wars' reference in 'Sari, No Ones Home':?:

Er, no, not really. Mind filling us in, Purrpalz?
Haystack
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:36 pm
by Wonko The Sane
I didn't see a reference either...I really hated that Episode.
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:42 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
I saw no beast wars references in that episode either.
Anyway.... from what I read about the next season they're not gonna air it anytime this years as rumored. From what I read from the site they're airing in next spring but I could be wrong.
this is from the site I read the updates from
Bob and Larry wrote many episodes of the fan favorite Beast Wars series, so it is no surprise that the episode is being called "A treat for all Beast Wars fans".
The news of the Spring release goes against previous rumors that YTV will be showing series 3 later this year.
and there you go
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:30 pm
by Jagna
.......all I can think of is 'A Better Mousetrap'.....is that what you meant Purrpalz?
Y'know, when RT is working with the system to get to the core?