Page 2 of 2

student

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:31 pm
by Featherwing
I am a student in Luxembourg :) . I try to become a teacher and I hope I will do a good job.
I am studying since three years and it gets on my nerves sometimes.

I hope I will be finished as fast as possible since I must repeat two internships. That costs me a year. :(

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:45 pm
by Night-Hunter
I'm getting my GED yepee for me.

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:22 pm
by SilverfromOZ
Optimal Optimus Primal:
I'm one of the "old" farts here
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, that pretty much sums most of the old brigade here (myself included) :D

I am indeed quite happy to be gainfully employed now after a 6 month period of boredom and annoyance (stupid financial crisis rubbish). My official position is Robotics Engineer and nothing makes me grin wider than that on the work front. Automation, vision systems and networking are indeed much fun and I intend to rise up the ranks in rapid succession to potentially lead the area and establish a large robotics department. If anyone likes Robots and has a reasonably comfortable understanding with the sciences, I strongly recommend Mechatronic Engeering :D

#walks out the room singing Working Class Man by Jimmy Barnes# :wink:

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:30 pm
by Safeguard
SilverfromOZ wrote:I am indeed quite happy to be gainfully employed now after a 6 month period of boredom and annoyance (stupid financial crisis rubbish).
8D Congrats there! One of my friends got a job after several months, too - she had dozens of job interviews and none of them picked her. Now one of them did.

reply

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:27 pm
by transformersvoice
SilverfromOZ wrote:
Optimal Optimus Primal:
I'm one of the "old" farts here
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, that pretty much sums most of the old brigade here (myself included) :D

I am indeed quite happy to be gainfully employed now after a 6 month period of boredom and annoyance (stupid financial crisis rubbish). My official position is Robotics Engineer and nothing makes me grin wider than that on the work front. Automation, vision systems and networking are indeed much fun and I intend to rise up the ranks in rapid succession to potentially lead the area and establish a large robotics department. If anyone likes Robots and has a reasonably comfortable understanding with the sciences, I strongly recommend Mechatronic Engeering :D

#walks out the room singing Working Class Man by Jimmy Barnes# :wink:

Congratulations!