Page 2 of 3
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:20 am
by starshadow
Singapore... a very small country located in the world map.

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:55 am
by Phoenix
I've been to Singapore once!! My dad used to sail abroad for years so we went with him one time when I was a kid.
It was raining tennis balls (nearly) when I went there.

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:02 am
by starshadow
WOAH!! Have you gone shopping there?

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:37 am
by Phoenix
I do vaguely recall some huge malls (huge by the standards I was used to at least), but it's been a long time.. I mostly recall the hotel we stayed at there (waiting for his ship to arrive) along with the endless rain..
Guess we didn't pick the best time to go.

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:25 am
by Sapphire
I live in the UK, but for 18 years of my life I lived in South Africa. My friend CoffeeGodd, who very occassionally appears on this forum, is from South Africa, too.
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:40 pm
by xCubicZirconia
*pouts cause the farthest she's been out of NC is Myrtle Beach in SC, the TN line, and near WV where some of the family is*
I haven't been to all the cool places like most people do. I didn't even go on the Washington trip when the school went. I don't really get out much, not that much money, really.
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:14 pm
by Blazemane
Yeah, Cubic, I know about that. I live in Michigan (one reason I liked the animated series), and the farthest I've ever gone is Indiana to visit one of my aunts. A lot of people in my family have been a lot of places, but I'm such a homebody.
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:09 am
by Panda
Australia, anyone...?
Nope, just me.
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:32 am
by xCubicZirconia
Blazemane wrote:Yeah, Cubic, I know about that. I live in Michigan (one reason I liked the animated series), and the farthest I've ever gone is Indiana to visit one of my aunts. A lot of people in my family have been a lot of places, but I'm such a homebody.
I have a few friends in Michigan!!! Know anyone named Kristen Holmgram or Rebecca Leonard?
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:15 am
by Sapphire
Razor One and SilverfromOZ are Australian, and I think Daughter of Darkness is as well, though she has not been on this forum for a while. I will be visiting Australia later this month until late September. ^_^
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:01 pm
by xCubicZirconia
Sapphire wrote:Razor One and SilverfromOZ are Australian, and I think Daughter of Darkness is as well, though she has not been on this forum for a while. I will be visiting Australia later this month until late September. ^_^
Lucky! My cousin that's all up into sea life and savin the rain forests and stuff has been to Ecuador, Costa Rica, now she's goin 2 Australia soon as well. She mainly studies sea turtles =P she's one of the professional scuba divers xD
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:56 pm
by Blazemane
I have a few friends in Michigan!!! Know anyone named Kristen Holmgram or Rebecca Leonard?
No, Sorry.
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:10 pm
by xCubicZirconia
Blazemane wrote:I have a few friends in Michigan!!! Know anyone named Kristen Holmgram or Rebecca Leonard?
No, Sorry.
Ah, just wonderin.
Reply
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:10 am
by transformersvoice
New Jersey.
Re: Reply
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:05 pm
by xCubicZirconia
transformersvoice wrote:New Jersey.
I've always wanted 2 go there as well! Maybe u can hook me up =P