Page 2 of 3

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:32 am
by Merbum
Man, if Dinobot and Depth Charge were a team up the universe would explode due to sheer awesomeness...or something to that effect

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:31 am
by Alak
They'd be an unstoppable force (albeit reckless as well). I think in a straight fight neither have lost against a Predacon 1 vs 1. Both have shown to be juggernauts in ground based battles against unfavorable odds which included Megatron. The only thing that will put them at a disadvantage are aerial based assaults. Sure, Depth Charge can fly but that's like sending a helicopter into a jet fight.

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:10 am
by SkyxDB
Yeah, sometimes I wonder how Terrorsaur and Quickstrike would get along.

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:31 am
by Wonko The Sane
Merbum wrote:Man, if Dinobot and Depth Charge were a team up the universe would explode due to sheer awesomeness...or something to that effect
*Instantly thinks of Dinobot and Depth Charge vs.Rampage and Transmetal II Dinobot*

By Primus that would make an excellent FanFic.

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:35 am
by Joshin Yasha
Haha, Wonko, you should definitely post that :)

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:46 am
by Wonko The Sane
Joshin Yasha wrote:Haha, Wonko, you should definitely post that :)

That is if I have the motivation to write a Beast Wars FanFic at all(lol)

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:06 pm
by Alak
I believe since their introduction to the series, Depth Charge has been undefeated against Rampage (yeah, I'm counting that last fight as a legit victory since X was beaten anyway). It's the Dinobot vs. Dinobot II match-up that interests me. The original has proven time after time that he's more than capable of taking on Transmetals. On the other hand, Dinobot II has shown himself to be a pretty awesome fighter (remember the Liu Kang kick?).

BW teams

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:26 pm
by transformersvoice
I think Tigatron and Cheetor together in their season 1 forms would be a cool team. Two wild cats, out hunting Preds.

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:58 pm
by Darkshadow14
transformersvoice:
I think Tigatron and Cheetor together in their season 1 forms would be a cool team. Two wild cats, out hunting Preds.
They had the pair in at least, THE PROBE.

Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:26 am
by Alak
Both felines performed a two-pronged attack in "Call of the Wild".

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:06 pm
by Taran Ulas
Alak wrote:One pairing that I would have loved to see would be Dinobot and Depth Charge due to their similar behaviors both on and off the field. Unfortunately, such epicness would have been impossible :(
And then in a dazzling light of awesome, they were joined by animated Prowl and together they went on to defeat and/or kill every last decepticon and predacon.

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:17 pm
by G1990
Come to think about it; how would it be if the only two girls in the entire series ever teamed up; I mean as forbattle they never really had an ancounter but it would be cool to watch.
Both felines performed a two-pronged attack in "Call of the Wild".
That was a cool episode, both of them were pretty close anyway.

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:22 am
by 7Knight-Wolf
I think it's interesting that Silverbolt never went on many recon missions, or at leats not with others Maximals. He just did lonely scout patrol a lot. And half the time, he was probably sneaking off for a romantic afternoon with BA.... :D

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:09 pm
by Darkshadow14
I think it's interesting that Silverbolt never went on many recon missions, or at leats not with others Maximals. He just did lonely scout patrol a lot. And half the time, he was probably sneaking off for a romantic afternoon with BA....
Very true, how interesting. I wonder if Optimus perhaps caught on to the fact that 'Bolts was sneaking around.

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:48 pm
by artemis-lady-warrior
didn't cheetor and silverbolt do some some stuff together?