Page 2 of 4
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:27 pm
by Dannn Sanew
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:00 am
by Sinead
You grew a goatee!
*chuckles* yeah, it has been a while. I've been busy with work and school, so there hasn't been much in the way of free time, and what free time I have is either on weekends, or is after dinner, and that time is sometimes given over to friends here on campus.
Wait. When we first met my hair was that short. Hah. And didn't some family member of yours say that I looked like I could beat the crud outta you back then? Shoot, that was four years ago!
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:39 am
by Razorclaw
xCubicZirconia wrote:OHMYGOSH! RC! YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!!! *cuddles!!!*
Gaaaaah!
Just kidding.

Thank you. The photos are blurry,and I'm not quite as 'cuddly' as I used to be,but I'm glad you enjoyed seeing my face.
Ironicaly,in the photos,I'm wearing a sweatshirt that says 'I Need A Hug".
These days,I mostly wear geeky or sci-fi-themed shirts.
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:45 pm
by Beastbot
You can see a few pics of me from my Botcon 2008 report here:
http://www.bwint.net/Botcon2008/botcon2008photos.htm
I look the exact same now. I honestly don't think I've ever ever changed my "look", beyond getting glasses when I was 15 or thereabouts.
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:12 pm
by xCubicZirconia
awwz! You is adorable 2! ^^ *cuddles*
I think I'm always the one person on forums who is constantly huggin and cuddling everyone ^^;
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:14 am
by Jagna
Hm...Yes, this poll was here, wasn't it? Well, since everyone is doing it, I'll jump aboard the photo wagon XD
Hi y'all!
Bleh. It was a random day. I actually took the picture myself...in a mirror... >,> I needed a passport photo for my driver's liscence, OK?
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:31 am
by xCubicZirconia
!
Pretty!
You look like one of my friends that moved away a few years ago! ...What's...your real name, can I ask?
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:20 pm
by MaxG
I too am a Boy, well actually im a Man now since im 18, but anyway im a dude lol.
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:38 pm
by xCubicZirconia
MaxG wrote:I too am a Boy, well actually im a Man now since im 18, but anyway im a dude lol.
I'm 20 yet everyone still calls me a little girl.....but...maybe that's because I still am one at heart ^^;
*cuddles everybody*
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:12 pm
by Sinead
Yeah, I'm 22, in college and some people still ask me when I'm graduating high school. XD
So don't feel too bad about being called young!
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:46 pm
by SkyxDB
I know how you feel CZ. Most people normally think I'm younger than I am. Heck, when I was 18 someone thought I was 12.
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:30 pm
by SilverfromOZ
OK, in the middle of work, but felt like making a contribution.
Don't worry, I get mistaken as a boy all the time
First of all I've got to say that all of the people that I have had the honour of meeting in person have been fantastic. The girls have been beautiful in all the best ways showing off not only phsyical beauty but the most important inner radiance to match. The boys have been extremely welcoming and warm individuals who are always gentlemen and nerdy at the same time.

xCubicZirconia, well that boy is definitely kicking himself over missing out on you. Fun, quirky, hot, TF fan and a cosplayer all rolled into one.

Just thinking that you could use the Ratchet quote "Judging by the boy's pheromone levels, I'd say he wants to mate with the female."
Ahhh Yesss.. Sinead, who could forget our lovely, resident fiesty Irish lass. The creative mind, looks that can kill and eyes which radiate the soul.. watch out all you Christian college boys
"The power of Christ compels you."
Razorclaw, I have to agree with the public opinion that you are super cute. I know your type all too well and the world could do with a few more like you. Sometimes unaware of your outer beauty and maybe a little quiet, but within lies a big ball of crazy fun waiting for its moment to explode into the world. You've graced us with that on this forum and I hope that you have an outlet for it in the real world. Girls wearing sci-fi shirts always = awesome so keep that up and make sure you get to a convention every once in a while to bask in nerdy goodness
P.S. are you a drummer?
Dann! This man ladies and gentlemen is all class and the perfect gentleman. You can instantly feel the gentle and caring natural of his soul when you first meet him. I'm sure his girly really does appreciate having such a great guy. Keep it up Dann
Beastbot is such a barrel of fun. I respect anyone who is willing to get in front of a camera and get into stupid poses in exactly the same way as I do #cough cough# Mrs Potato Head #cough cough# I still love that photo of Beastbot as Mr Moneybags from Monopoly sitting in the Monopoly car when we were at the Hasbro tour. Brilliant. not to mention that he is our resident Transformers ninja and covert operative
Yay! Jag! All grown up into a beautiful young lady. We all know just how crazy you can be... especially when that is fuelled by a certain insane Aussie

and its that energy thats gonna keep you going. I hope that acting aspriations are coming along nicely and with your look and mentality, I'd say you're due for that stardom.
As I haven't seen everyone else on this forum as yet, I apologize if I have missed you so far. I had intended to put photos alongside this post, but I don't have any on my work PC, however when I get home, I will do so.

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:34 pm
by SkyxDB
I might post a picture too. But first I'll check my camera to see if I have nay good pics of myself on it. If not I'll just take a new one.
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:07 am
by Sinead
... Dude, are you doing a "Beast Wars Bachelorette" show or something? Because those sound like personal ads to me yet at the same time, something that a gameshow host would be able to roll those off with the sound of an auctioneer making everything sound shinier.
"BAAAaaachelorette number one! 'Our lovely, resident fiesty Irish lass. The creative mind, looks that can kill and eyes which radiate the soul.. watch out all you Christian college boys!'"
I mean, c'mon. Think about it. *laughing* And actually ... I haven't been hit on even once since I've been here. I think I scare the nice Christian boys. *snickers*
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:37 am
by SilverfromOZ

Didn't even realise I may have actually come off as sleazy... whoops. Oh well, I'll add the disclaimer that the above post is a direct result of overwork and caffine overload and purely to express how awesome everyone here is and not intended in any way, shape or form to hook people up. SilverfromOz Co. takes no responsibility for any matchups made by comments made here today.
#roll credits#
Silver's Hair done by Fantastic Filaments
Clothing by Giorgio Ohmani
All prizes donated by Hasbro
