Page 2 of 2
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:18 am
by SilverfromOZ
Happy Birthday to BWint and all the rockin people who contriubuted to building it to the awsome place it is now (namely Sapph and her marvellous mod posse

).
I'm in a bit of a rush out the door atm, but I think my memorable moment is summed up in two words..
..
..
..
..
PILLOW FIGHT!!!! #hits Jagna with pillow and waits for another thread to spawn#

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:32 am
by Jagna
Happy Bir*FWUMP*
Oh no he didn't! Why me anyway? REVEEEEEENNNNGGGGGGE! *Dusts off Razor's nuclear pillow launcher*
Here doggy doggy doggy!
(Snigger, I'm feeling all nostalgic ^_^) Speaking thus, I believe I have now been on this site for over two years now. This place is my home on the internet, and everyone here rocks! Seriously, if there's something IRL that I can't talk to anybody about (beit they're far away or something) BWInt is always the place I'll go.
That, and this is the best site for Beast Wars nutters! Woo!
Luv yoo gais!
*Readies her pillow*
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:35 pm
by SkyxDB
Happy B-Day BWInt!

Am I late?
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:29 pm
by Razorclaw
*Applauds quietly* Congratulations,Saphire! I must confess that 2009 marks the third aniversery of me lurking around the site.
*Snickers* I have many fond memories of "CLM","GLT",and "TOD".
Now if you'll excuse me,I have to help Janga tackle Silver...*Grabs nearby pillows*
Happy Aniversrey BWINT.net!
(I appologize for my horrible spelling)
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:53 pm
by Tor
Happy Activation Day!
I kinda don't know what to say, which is why I didn't post sooner. But I love you all forever and ever.
BWint FOREVER!
Dintor!
*sly look at RC* hehe... *throws pillows at RC, Jag, and Silver* Uhmmmm... SKY DID IT!

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:47 pm
by Lady Venom
I remember, despite someone saying they don't. Being the first along with Solarblaze, ones on the FIRST Sapphire site...wwaaaaaay back when I first got into the BW scene.