Page 2 of 3

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:08 am
by Razorclaw
:lol: Oh wow,Sky,I can just see them singing that song... :lol:

Tor,a copied square is when another person copies something like a signature,an RP profile,an avatar,etc. that belongs to someone else. I was just joking around. :wink: When I said " 'Tis the season to be idiotic",I ment myself,not you.

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:26 pm
by Demon Man
To RC: TY very much for your applause. To be honest, I loved "Christmas with the Joker" too, and actually spun this off from it with the Predacon most like Joker. I am happy to make you laugh, and the Terrorsaur thing? I agree. We NEVER wanna hear his carol! Sorry, Terry, but your voice is ear splitting enough as it is!

To SkyXBD: I'D LOVE TO HAVE THE "12 PAINS OF CHRISTMAS" sung by the Beast Warriors! And come to think of it, it was done last year, so why not this year?

To Tor: Thank you for adding to this thread like you did some of my others! You've been quite a supporter of them and I thank you!

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:28 pm
by Demon Man
And, OOPS, didn't realize, Tor, that you and RC were straightening things out about the copied square thing. Shoulda looked on page 2 first. Please pardon me for saying "Thank you, Tor" before seeing what the post was about.

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:52 pm
by SkyxDB
Okay, these are parts I have in mind for that song.

Dinobot- The guy trying to rig up the lights.
Rattrap- The guy with the hangover
Scorponok- The guy sending Christmas cards
Blackarachnia- Complaining about the in-laws
Terrorsaur- Complaining about charities
Optimus- Can't find any parking
Tarantulas- Batteries not included
Rhinox - TV Specials
Depthcharge- Christmas Carols

But I'm not sure who should be the whiny brat.

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:07 pm
by Razorclaw
Cheetor? :lol: Or perhaps Waspinator or Quickstrike. But I like the idea of Cheetor whinning about candy for some reason.

Also,I suggest Megatron or Rampage for the guy with the bills.

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:42 pm
by SkyxDB
I was thinking everybody for the bills and the tree part,

Cheetor as the whiny brat does have some lol potenial. :lol:

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:06 pm
by Razorclaw
Ok,that sounds good to me. I've already rewritten most of the parts in my mindfor the Beast Warriors,so the only question left now is who wants to actualy rewrite it.

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:09 pm
by SkyxDB
As in rewrite so, what they say sounds more Transformerish, or having them sing the song the way it is.

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:03 pm
by Razorclaw
Well,I had them doing a few things differently at the end,that connected everything,and brought them all together...literaly. :lol:

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:05 pm
by SkyxDB
Let me guess, an acident involving the Christmas lights?

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:44 pm
by Razorclaw
It's actualy more of the tree,and Rattrap,and some rather unexperienced Preds...but I do get one final joke in about the lights. :wink:

Final touchups...

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:52 pm
by Razorclaw
(Appologies for double post) My final sugestion is that Airrazor and Tigertron sing the "The first thing at Christmas that is a pain to me,etc." bit.

Edit:Should I start writing now? It's been a while since I've gotten a responce,and I'm itching to make this.

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:08 am
by Tor
Waitwait!

DM!! Just becuase I wasn't SPECIFICALLY on topic doesn't mean you gotta snatch da thank you back! *tries to grab thank you* Dat was nice! And shoot dang! Just for dat, I WILL right a BW christmas song! RIGHT NOW!!!

*clears throat*

Here comes Megsie!
Here comes Megsie!
Right to the Axalon!
Waspy and 'Rampy and all his lackies
are sitting on the lawn.
Guns are firing, 'Ranty c'nspiring;
All is noise and bright.
Hide your friends and say your prayers,
'Cause Megsie comes tonight.

Here comes Megsie!
Here comes Megsie!
Right to the Axalon!
He's got a bag that is filled with 'toys'
for Cheets again.
Hear those bombs boom and bang,
What a beautiful sight.
Jump in bed, cover up your head,
'Cause Megsie comes tonight.

There. Happy? Do I get my thank you back now? :) (I'm not THAT mad com'on. :lol: ) [No seriously. Can I have if back?]

-Dinotor
Status: Oddly jolly. And jelly-y

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:11 am
by SkyxDB
lolz :lol:

But I also kind of like my friend Shockbox's short version of it.

Here comes Megatron, Here comes Megatron. Right down Moron Lane

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:35 am
by Tor
*snicker*

'Moron Lane' heheheh. I shoulda thought o dat......

-Dinotor