Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:30 am
by SkyxDB
I once rented a Beast Wars game for PS1. But sadly I haven't been able to find it since then. :(

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:25 am
by Wonko The Sane
Got a new load of stuff I didn't tell you about

I own 2 Beast Wars figures(Transmetal Rattrap and Takara Dinobot)
4 Animated toys(Voyager Grimlock,Lugnut,and Blitzwing/Leader Megatron)
2 Movie collectables(Megatron and Optimus Prime)
2 cardboard/plastic Armada figures(Onslaught and Devestator)
1 Beast Machines Blackarachnia bootleg
1 Animated Starscream bootleg

2 copies of the Transformers The Movie(1986)20th Anniversary DVD(Don't ask)

4 Beast Wars:The Gathering Comics(Issues 1-4)
2 Megatron: Origins Comics(Issues 2-3)
The Beast Wars Sourcebook
A copy of Transformers:Hearts Of Steel Comic(Issue 2)


And I plan to get more by January/February.

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:08 pm
by Razorclaw
:shock: Whoa. That's a nice collection.

Silly me! *Slaps forehead* I also own two G1 "Find your Fate" books,and "Transformers:Ghosts of Yesterday".

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:21 pm
by guruhamboy
Reminds me I have the Transformers Movie Adaption issues, and Beast Wars: The Gathering in tpb.

Plan on getting The Ascending and Sourcebook one day.

Only have Beast Wars toys, which are well played with from my younger days. Have all of the 10th Anniversary ones also.

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:13 pm
by Razorclaw
Neat! :D Someday,I hope to get my,uh,claws :roll: on a few original Beast Wars toys.

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:16 pm
by Tor
*Sigh*

If only I had money..... O well dats what da internet is for! To ogle da toys and episodes online!

-DInotor

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:57 pm
by Razorclaw
I know you're all probably going "ARGH! WHAT can she POSSIBLY have to post about that she hasn't already mentioned?!",but I just remebered two other things. :twisted:

I have a poster of G1 characters,and a "Beatmix Bumblebee".