Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:25 pm
by Haystack
Hello everyone! The costume party was a smashing success! I have pictures, but it'll take me awhile to get them up.

Haystack

Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:33 pm
by Tor
Hey RC!

Ok so I was a jester, if ya all rememba. Unfortunately I suck at getting the computer and camera to work for me.

Last night was the BEST trick or treat night eva! I got mounds a sugary treasure, and got scared more dan once!

Once house had transformed (hehehe) dere house into a swamp. Dey used a tarp with peices o wood at da edgest to hold da water in and they had black candles floatin in it. plus dey had people waiting to scare you and a ghost on a rope dat swung across da yard like a pinata. So0o0o cool.

Hope your sugar hangovers are going betta dan mine!
tor

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:21 pm
by Optimal Optimus Primal
I was the same thing I was last Halloween (SG-1 character like Carter with the off-world wardrobe) because I didn't have the time or the money to be what I really wanted to this year which was the Joker from the Dark Knight. I only dress up for trick-or-treaters as well. However, I did make my own pumpkin carving of the Joker as a jack-o-lantern. I'll have a photo of it soon. I also carved the Oogie Boogie from the Nightmare Before Christmas. I was going to carve Scar from the Lion King because he always looks awesome but I ran out of time. :x Yes, it was a villainy Halloween for my pumpkins. :wink:
I was a T-800. The costume was... o.k., I guess, but I had little time to construct it. I don't know if I dare post a picture or not...
The idea itself is totally awesome, Blazemane. Maybe I'll be the T-X next year. 8) I love those movies.

I saw a couple little Batmans and Bumblebees running around this year, which was cool. I think the weirdest and funniest costume I've ever seen about two years ago was a girl disguised as a toilet and she put her candy in the toilet bowl. :lol: What was she the following year? A washer machine. :lol: It was awesome.
Jack Skellington....but before the skeleton bit

Same as last year, but I spent a lot of time making it, so it's worth it. I even made fingers to go with it. FEAR THE PUMPKIN!
Rock on, Jagna. I loved your photos of that costume from last year, I think it was. Wicked. XD