Page 2 of 2
Posted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:02 am
by Wonko The Sane
I have to say your mom is cool to have a baby DB home.
I wonder,what will it be like to care of DB's 'sons' in Universe?
Posted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:24 am
by Unvereitletmann
I voted for Rattrap. Not only did he showed through the episodes his combat abilities but he was also very funny and might be quite good company.
If I could choose a predacon I'd definitely vote for Tarantulas. I just can't resist the idea of having an original state of the art Tarantulas brand Lair at my house!
That would be so interesting, as he was so smart and all.
As for my actual pets I own 3 dogs and 3 turtles.


Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:59 pm
by Kamikaze
Tigerhawk. I want to pet my kitty with wings and godly powers.
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:28 pm
by SkyxDB
Oh it was so hard to choose, but I ended going with Dinobot, because I want a baby Dinobot too. ^__^
But I was tempted to go with Cheetor, because I like cats and let's face it, he is the cute one.
I also considered Optimus, mostly because a baby Optimus would be so huggable. ^__^
Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:20 am
by Razorclaw
I seriously tried imagining what it would be like to have Silverbolt as a personal companion,a while back.

It was actualy pretty cool,until we found out where Blackarachnia was living by searching on the Internet,and he ran away without saying goodbye,to join her.

Sometimes,I think I'd be happier if didn't let my imagination wander.
After that,I tried imagining Waspinator for a pet,and that was fun too. ^_^
But for my part,I'd want Dinobot,though my parents would probably kick him out if I brought him home.
Rhinox would make an interesting pet,but I don't think he'd be right for me.
Inferno would be
awsome!
And for some reason,I am attracted to the idea of Megatron,though my family would probably refuse. After all,how would you feel about letting your only sparkling hang around a 7 ft. meglomaniac with plans for world domination?
Wow,having much trouble deciding here...
I bet I know who VampireBA would choose...
Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:29 pm
by Sinead
Locked for forum necromancy. Last post was in May, people.