Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:06 am
by MaxG
Original Form, though i did like her Transmetal 2 form.

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:47 pm
by SkyxDB
Yeah, I like her first form the best too. Her TM2 version was kind of cool and her design in BM wasn't too bad. I also like how Animated BA looks.

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:01 pm
by Razorclaw
I never liked her original form,personaly. She used to scare me as a little kid,and I would have dreams about her and Tarantulas building a secret lab under my bed! :roll

I do like her helmet-type head. It's very pretty. Her chest is hot,and I've always liked how they did her feet. But out of them all,I prefer TM2(Though I love her form in BM).

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:40 pm
by Tor
Hey pplz

Her TMII form was best. I could tell you bout how in her TM form she has her levetation powers, looks smokin, becomes supa powerful (she takes out RAMPAGE. I mean RAMPAGE), and finally embraces her Maximal side, and in her original form she didn't have real hands, and in her BM form she isn't BA, well she is, but she doesn't have her sarcastic remarks bout Silverbolt's undying love for her (mostly cuz he went kooku) and generally loses some of her personality, but i won't. :wink:

TM power all da way!

ttyl,
tor