Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

User avatar
The Crab
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:13 pm
20
Location: Will eat for food.
Contact:

Unread post by The Crab »

I love the music Soundwave played. :D

Though Soundwave's origin was holy (haha, pun!) I still enjoyed it. But it was kinda hard to understand him sometimes...

Suddenly I wonder what Soundwave would be like if he had Microsoft Sam as a voice.

Tomorrow's episode will be full of win! :D
Is the answer to this question "No"?

LYSDEXIC DARAPOX.
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

don't say that yet. For all you know it could be full of FAIL!
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

No, it was full of win alright. Right up there with "Thrill of the Hunt" for best ep of the series, IMO. Lugnut is AWESOME. Gotta love a friggin' PUNCH from him creates a huge crater in the landscape. Blitzwing is cooler than I thought he'd be, too. Gotta love how powerful the Decepticons are.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

you're right. it was full of win. I love Bitzwing! I'm definately getting his toy. I also saw some great character developement between Sari and Ratchet. It's so cute. ^^ Ratchy is adorable and it was good to see Starscream again. I thought he'd died.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Review for Lost And Found


Characters

We are finally introduced to Blitzwing and Lugnut in a while,coming to Earth in search of Megatron.

Blitzwing is still his schizophreniac self,arguing which form he will take in the scanning scene.I found this hard to believe but I'm not used to his German(Or Austrian)accent,it took away the likeness of the character.There wasn't much development to him since there were two fight scenes,so I can't relally determine who he is.

Lugnut on the other hand has some development.I have not seen such loyalty to a leader since Inferno and Scorponok in Beast wars,but Lugnut surpasses them by a mile,glorifying Megatron if he were a God,to the extent of being allowed to hear his very alive voice.I really like this character,loyal,proud,even stronger than Bulkhead.I cannot wait to see more of him.

Ratchet and Sari's friendship deepens,admitting that Ratchet really cares for Sari.I can see a father-daughter realationship happeneing,and their teamwork to beat the two'Cons was quite cool.


Storyline

Blitzwing and Lugnut invades Earth by following a signal form Megatron(Or Lockdown,I don't remember),scanning to a jet and a tank.After meeting and battling with the Autobots,Prime and Ratchet decide to leave Earth in order to protect it,much to Sari's disagreement.The Decepticons return,meeting the Auobots at Lake Erie and a second battle commences.Sari and Ratchet enter the Ark to repair it,but due to Sari sabotaging the Ark(And resurrecting Starscream),they instead use a vessel to attack Lugnut and Blitzwing,scrapping them and travelling them to miles away.In the end,the Autobots have to stay a while longer,while Starscream convinces the two 'Cons to join him.

I never really liked Sari's chracter in this one,I thought she would understand that the Autobots cannot stay forever.I knew she was going to whine and cry,face it,she is a kid,and we human find it hard to let the things and people we love go,but we do accept it.But I am surprised at Sari,actaully cutting off wires in order to make them stay,and having no care to the consequences of their stay,with the Decepticons rounding up and Megatron preparing himself for battle.

The comedy died in this Episode,and the arc of the Season Finale commences,the Decepticons are finally looking for each other,and Megatron's plans are about to e put to action,as well as the Autobots.

The Key is more vital then before,and is starting to act on it's own(However,only when Decepticons are near and with the Allspark)If any of te Decepticons and Autobots are aware of the Key having more power when near the Allspark,the Decepticons are more determined than ever to have both,the key as a vital weapon of healing and creation,and the Allspark;mass creation,and mass destruction.

I suppose Sari should keep the Key for a while,but this also means that the Autobots must now be around her more often.If the Key starts ating on it's own,and Sari continues to be irresponisble wiht it,then all Hell will brake loose when the Decpeticons attain it.


Quirks

The G1 references are drawing nigh.
__________________
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

sorry to say this to ya Wonko but the thing with the wires well... I would have probably done the same thing and I'm 20 XD (course I have plenty of immature moments and she felt bad about it anyway). lol I knew the Key would fix them anyway and the key BELONGS to her. It was her keycard, remember? So technically her giving them it is illogical. maybe when they leave the key will return to its normal form. It also seems that the Autobots are the first REAL friends sari has so her not wanting them to go is a bit justified and understandable. lol.

BTW Blitzwing's "Dancing lessons" line was FTW! :lol:


you know what? Now that I think about it not a single episode was singles soley on prowl. NOT A SINGLE ONE! there had better be one soon!
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Soon therre would be.

But I wanted sari's key to be given by the Autobots,I know I would.Sari seems too irresponsible by it,usuing it for her games and whatnot.

Though it would be different for me,I would consider what is best for my friends and accept the fact that they are leaving.Hey,I'm pretty much doing that right now(I'm moving from home in a few months)Even though it's hard,you have accept the decision of your friends,for the good of your life and planet.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

yeah I know that but it's hard sometimes. I can sorta relate to her. Or maybe I just have empathy.
yeah but I guess you're right Wonko. At least she said she was sorry.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Yeah,as long she was honest about it,I still think she's one of the less annoying human chracters.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Wonko The Sane wrote:Yeah,as long she was honest about it,I still think she's one of the less annoying human chracters.
me too. To me the most annoying human was Kicker. He thought he was the boss or something. Kicker and Fred and Billy.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Pretty much any kid form the Unicron Trilogy.They make the G1 guys decent.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Only human I liked from the Unicron trilogy was Alexis. she seemed like the only one with a brain.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Not to mention getting Screamer in the process :D
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Wonko The Sane wrote:Not to mention getting Screamer in the process :D
yeah that too. >3
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Razor One
Site Admin
Posts: 529
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:31 pm
20
Location: In Ur Computer. Eating Ur Ramz.
Contact:

Unread post by Razor One »

Lost and Found was a great episode! Awesome action and awesome development!

Lost & Found Notes

The opening scene with Lugnut crushing the lunar probe is an allusion to the movie teaser trailer.

Blitzwings intelligent face appears the be the same as Megatrons face. The diagonal and round eye asymmetry is what does it, I think.

Lugnut's worshipfulness of Megatron is win.

Sari continues to overuse her key.

The key is definitely demonstrating a level of awareness now, indicating where the Decepticons are coming from.

The construction workers in the scene where the Decepticons make planetfall are garbed in an identical manner to the G1 oilrig workers of MTMTE.

Lugnut disposed of bulkhead with ease, guess he's finally met his match!

The Punch is pure, solid, gold pressed WIN.

Lugnuts loyalty and deification of Megatron may be an allusion to Inferno.

How Blitzwing got his alt modes was done very well.

Megatron is as crafty as ever, though he seems to be acting as though he never knew lugnut or blitzwing despite them having been part of his crew in the first episode.

The key seems to glow and signal incoming dangers at least twice this episode.

Optimus decision to stir up the sediments to even the odds was a brilliant move.

The way prowl backs off into the cloud of silt at the bottom of lake Erie is very well done. As is the way BB's eyes light up when he goes on the attack on Blitzwing.

Ratchet definitely shows a lot of affection for the Autobot ship.

Sari's decision to sabotage the ship was undone by the key, it definitely seems to have some level of awareness and capability of knowing right and wrong. Now if only it would decide not to work so willy nilly whenever she uses it for frivolous activities...

The Allspark opens again and treats us to another vision. This time it shows the key, Megatron apparently gaining power over the key and gaining a new, very intimidating body.

The Ratchet/Sari interaction immediately afterwards is short but very sweet. They almost seem to be developing a father/daughter relationship.

Lugnut pulls a Waspinator, "Slag" before getting slagged :D

Starscreams appearance at the end of the Episode was Win, Mutliplied by Awesome to the power of 12 Internets. It'll be interesting to see how Lugnut goes along with this, undying loyalty to Megatron but owing one to Screamer.

Golden Lines

"If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times... GIVE ME SOME WARNING BEFORE YOU USE THE PUNCH!"

"I will not hide! I will stand proudly and shout Megatrons name TO THE HEAVENS!" Coupled with the cathedral music in the background, it's win.

"Jet! Tank! Jet! Tank! JET! TANK! JET! TANK! ...Why not scan both?"

"I think one of them has a screw loose." - "Just One?"

"How are we going to explain this to Sari?"
"She'll understand"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
"...I think she's taking it well"

"You want me to spend the next 10 megacycles, alone, on a spaceship, on the bottom of lake Erie with this... PROTOFORM!!!"

"Run you snivelling Cowards! I'll hack your systems! I'll frag your hard drives! I'll crush data(?)!"

"Help! Give me a hand! How about a foot? Or Even a Pelvis?"
Post Reply