(( OOC: Those are the kind of snow storms I miss, Phoenix. Not the power outages, obviously, but that much snow is soooo awesome.

I hope you feel better soon.
No worries, N-H.
))
"Don't worry, I'll keep them out of trouble!,"
Optimus chuckled lightly at Aurora's joyful expression before he stopped and turned around when he heard Whitegrazer call for him.
"Wait, Optimus." "About that thing I was about to discuss with you? I wished I had more time to gather but I guess I have to settle with short." "During our meditation before we find Arachnitron and even after that, I had some flashes...visions really. They were unclear, but I could make out voices and...an explosion. I heard Megatron's and yours. The third I couldn't make out." "I just fear that something devastating is going to happen. I don't know how or why, but I do know this: you are in the middle of it. Whatever is going to happen, whatever the aliens are planning and Megatron...I just wanted to warn you that you may be caught in a..." "...a storm. Now, I really can't say more because well, I don't know more even if I told, it will just seem ludicrous. " "Because you are our leader, you are a prime target for the aliens and Megatron. Two enemies that want to destroy us, but it's you, everything seems to be targeting you." "A storm's coming, Optimus." "Watch yourself, the aliens, and Megatron, especially Megatron. Because when a tyrant's laughter rings upon the sky raining with fire, it's never a good sign." "Be careful, Optimus. That's all I have to say. I just feel guilty that I can't see what happens. Forgive me."
In the beginning, Primal smiled at her, grateful to have one more discussion with her before she would take off with the others. However, with her voice carrying such seriousness and concern, his expression was washed over with a slight uneasiness and worry. He was not expecting her to say something like that. Whitegrazer had visions of this? As if it had already happened? How... His mind filtered tons of questions, none of which he had the time right now to ask since tracking down Feralnight was much more important right now. And finding out more about that alien anomaly Orcariner had mentioned just moments ago. Something devastating? What exactly was supposed to happen? It couldn't be worse than that slagging clone the Vok kept sending, and the one they made of Orcariner. And to learn that Optimus was supposed to be in the middle of this? How was he supposed to respond to that? As much as the unknown frightened him, it also was no surprise to him, - he had been a primary target since day one - so he remained as calm as possible while she told him of this "news." After all, maybe her vision was inaccurate. There was no sense in dwelling on something that might not even happen, so he would try focusing on the present. In the back of his mind, however, her words would loiter so that they may spring warnings on him in case this "event" were to actually take place. Curiously, as the mare's gaze glanced up at the second moon, Primal's followed and studied the large object that orbited the planet with its twin until his optics fell onto her's at the same time her's were drawn to his. It was true that data Rhinox had acquired about that moon was substantially different from the other moon, as if something wasn't quite adding up. But there was no way to inspect it with greater detail since they had no means of getting off of this world let alone flying up and landing on one of its moons.
Just as Whitegrazer had turned away from him and took a step, Optimus reached for her hand with his scarred hand, grabbing her's and gently tugging it back to motion her to stop and turn back around to face him. Softly, he asked her while maintaining his hold on her hand and looking into her eyes,
"Have you ever had that feeling, despite everything else that may have happened in life, that you are right where and when you're supposed to be?" It was a rhetorical question, letting her know that he was willing to accept whatever laid ahead of him; accepting his responsibilities and duties as a leader for them. How could he not? He may not have any control over anything that might be meant to be. Even though her voice was expressing a grave situation, the Maximal Commander was far more concerned for his crews' lives than his own. Whatever was supposed to happen, if it meant risking his life to save his Maximals, he would do it. It was no different than the first day they had landed on this planet and every day after that. Optimus held a brave face, but perhaps a tiny bit of alarm or panic could be found behind his dark red eyes. After all, everyone always feared what they didn't understand, and that was anything that involved the Vok, as Whitegrazer had mentioned. As for Megatron, thanks to her revelation, he could keep a keener eye on him for any suspisious or unusual activities.
"We'll cross those bridges when we get to them," Primal assured her, adding a tender squeeze to her hand that he had been holding in his. But was he trying to convince her that everything would be fine, or was he trying to convince himself? For the rest of the Maximals' sakes, he had to be as valiant as he could to keep everyone together if anything drastic was to occur. A fearful and scattered leader was sure to make desperate matters even worse among an already frightened crew.
"Hurry off and find Feralnight," he encouraged her, hoping to leave the information she just shared with him and not have her worry too much about it.
"Really? I mean certainly!,"
Snickering at Aurora, Rattrap looked over back to Whitegrazer and Optimus, who were engaged again in a conversation too far to really hear what the white horse was saying, leaning over and telling the ermine/butterfly Fuzor,
"You know, I kinda thought I saw somethin' brewin' between those two," he grinned slyly, watching their body language.
"Don't worry, I'll keep them out of trouble!,"
"Hah! I think dat's the other way around, missy," said the rat as he followed beside her, walking up toward Cheetor.
"So we're sticking together on this, or are we spreading out to cover a bigger area?,"
"We could split into two groups," Rattrap suggested with a shrug.
"Me with Spots and you with 'Grazer."
-----
Approaching the glowing mountain stealthfully, prowling along the forest floor, Tigatron stopped when he heard something faint. It sounded like it had come from inside the giant cone-shaped rock. Suddenly, he heard a loud explosion, like a gun shot, with rock and snow caving in, so he immediately crouched to the ground with his ears back and his eyes wide. Looking upward, low and behold, he had spotted Inferno racing out of the mountain with something in his hands.
By the Matrix, he thought. There was no way Tigatron would have the time to chase the frantic flyer, or even transform in time to shoot him down, so he looked back at the mountain that simply wasn't illuminated anymore. Whatever Inferno had taken must have been the source of the glowing and was very likely alien. He had better report this to the rest of the Maximals. Thinking it wise to not waste time investigating whatever might be left in the mountain, and possibly putting himself in danger if he did, the white tiger turned around and began running back toward the
Axalon, to find somewhere he'd be able to establish radio contact as soon as possible. This could be a significant discovery that only the Predacons would have the advantage of knowing. Not good.