Page 10 of 51
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:08 am
by artemis-lady-warrior
That is okay but I still wish they'd do more episodes about prowl.
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:12 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Yeah me too.He's one of teh bots that didn't get enoguth charcter development in a while.
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:15 pm
by Beastbot
Wicked Woman wrote:THERE'S GONNA BE A THIRD SEASON!!! APPARENTL-- *turns off caps* apparently it was announced at Botcon! YAY This is awesome!
BWF
(Beast_Wars_Fan)
Erm... no it wasn't. They said it's likely, but it hasn't happened yet.
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:48 pm
by Wonko The Sane
It's going to be most likely to confirmed...that is if Marty and the writers play their cards right

Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:28 am
by artemis-lady-warrior
I really hope there's more seasons. Two is not enough!
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:56 am
by Wonko The Sane
Question: Is three enough?
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:04 pm
by Beastbot
NEWS FLASH!
You guys wanna see Animated Waspinator? Huh? Do ya?
Well, NOW YOU CAN! Sorta... apparently Waspinator's Cybertronian form (i.e., no insectoid parts) appears in the upcoming episode, "Autoboot Camp". For two pics of him in his Cybertronian form, see this thread (he's in the first two pics):
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=175839
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:12 pm
by Wonko The Sane
*FanGirl Scream*
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:13 pm
by Jagna
*does angry shocked face*
he's an AUTOBOT? bull!
at least they got the pincer thingies spot on
p.s. I can see short jokes coming.... :p
AND: were those screen shots taken from MBC 3??? coz I have that on TV, I saw a TF:A episode briefly, but it was in arabic :/
oh! unless HE'S the spy? he HAS to be! don't do this to me Waspyyyy!

Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:12 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Wait an Autobot?
Impossible,make the boy a Decepticon!
I wonder,if they have the chance,if Starscream is killed,will he posesss Waspinator...again.
Possession Part II:Animated
I just found out that we have to wait a month for Waspinator to come out.
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:50 pm
by Beastbot
Jagna wrote:*does angry shocked face*
he's an AUTOBOT? bull!
at least they got the pincer thingies spot on
p.s. I can see short jokes coming.... :p
AND: were those screen shots taken from MBC 3??? coz I have that on TV, I saw a TF:A episode briefly, but it was in arabic :/
oh! unless HE'S the spy? he HAS to be! don't do this to me Waspyyyy!

Yeah, it's from some Middle East TV station.
From what I gather, Waspinator is very much a background character in the episode, and no, he's not the traitor. Waspy's a "parts brother" (translated) of Bumblebee, which I thought was rather clever.
Still, "Autoboot Camp" is a flashback episode. Remember that Blackarachnia was originally an Autobot named Elita-One, so Waspy can change a LOT before he gets his "official" form in the likely Season 3.
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:07 am
by Jagna
Beastbot wrote:Yeah, it's from some Middle East TV station.
I did notice that, thanks
So are you telling me that Kuwait might actually be getting something relaitvely RECENT? I REFUSE to believe that!!
Beastbot wrote:Waspy's a "parts brother" (translated) of Bumblebee, which I thought was rather clever.
I only skimmed through the summary, didnt want to give it away to myself, but I did notice that. And yes, it is rather clever...or maybe it's an excuse for loss of creativity in the character design department! :lol
Beastbot wrote:Still, "Autoboot Camp" is a flashback episode. Remember that Blackarachnia was originally an Autobot named Elita-One, so Waspy can change a LOT before he gets his "official" form in the likely Season 3.
True, true. I hope that's the case.
This has probably been asked before, but who's the voice gonne be? *crosses fingers for you-know-who*
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:27 am
by artemis-lady-warrior
I saw some pictures for "Fistful of Energon" apparently Starscream did get away (or is this just his clone?) and Prowl's got some kind of weird armor upgrade that makes him look like a samuri. No offense to the artists but that look did NOT suit Prowl at all.
ARGH! STARSCREAM'S GOT A CLONE ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!! That kind of takes away from starscream's coolness factor unless he used his allspark fragment to give life to them........
*drools on keyboard* oh boy.... hopefully my internet will stay long enough for me to see that episode.
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=175577
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:49 am
by Beastbot
Jagna wrote:This has probably been asked before, but who's the voice gonne be? *crosses fingers for you-know-who*
Not Scott McNeill, because of legal issues, since he lives in Canada and Animated is recorded in the U.S. That's all we know. David Kaye said Waspinator would sound "familiar", though.
artemis-lady-warrior wrote:Prowl's got some kind of weird armor upgrade that makes him look like a samuri. No offense to the artists but that look did NOT suit Prowl at all.
The armor is made up of parts that form a new sidecar for Prowl, we found out at Botcon.
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:46 pm
by Wonko The Sane
Love the new form for Prowl,and I hope cheracter development comes with those parts.
Depends on how he views familiar....I knew Scott can't play him this time.