Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

That is okay but I still wish they'd do more episodes about prowl.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Yeah me too.He's one of teh bots that didn't get enoguth charcter development in a while.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

Wicked Woman wrote:THERE'S GONNA BE A THIRD SEASON!!! APPARENTL-- *turns off caps* apparently it was announced at Botcon! YAY This is awesome!


BWF
(Beast_Wars_Fan)
Erm... no it wasn't. They said it's likely, but it hasn't happened yet.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

It's going to be most likely to confirmed...that is if Marty and the writers play their cards right ;)
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

I really hope there's more seasons. Two is not enough!
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Question: Is three enough?
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

NEWS FLASH!

You guys wanna see Animated Waspinator? Huh? Do ya?

Well, NOW YOU CAN! Sorta... apparently Waspinator's Cybertronian form (i.e., no insectoid parts) appears in the upcoming episode, "Autoboot Camp". For two pics of him in his Cybertronian form, see this thread (he's in the first two pics):

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=175839
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

*FanGirl Scream*
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1343
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:44 am
20
Location: Kuwait
Contact:

Unread post by Jagna »

*does angry shocked face*

he's an AUTOBOT? bull!

at least they got the pincer thingies spot on

p.s. I can see short jokes coming.... :p

AND: were those screen shots taken from MBC 3??? coz I have that on TV, I saw a TF:A episode briefly, but it was in arabic :/

oh! unless HE'S the spy? he HAS to be! don't do this to me Waspyyyy! :cry:
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Wait an Autobot?

Impossible,make the boy a Decepticon!

I wonder,if they have the chance,if Starscream is killed,will he posesss Waspinator...again.

Possession Part II:Animated :D

I just found out that we have to wait a month for Waspinator to come out.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

Jagna wrote:*does angry shocked face*

he's an AUTOBOT? bull!

at least they got the pincer thingies spot on

p.s. I can see short jokes coming.... :p

AND: were those screen shots taken from MBC 3??? coz I have that on TV, I saw a TF:A episode briefly, but it was in arabic :/

oh! unless HE'S the spy? he HAS to be! don't do this to me Waspyyyy! :cry:
Yeah, it's from some Middle East TV station.

From what I gather, Waspinator is very much a background character in the episode, and no, he's not the traitor. Waspy's a "parts brother" (translated) of Bumblebee, which I thought was rather clever.

Still, "Autoboot Camp" is a flashback episode. Remember that Blackarachnia was originally an Autobot named Elita-One, so Waspy can change a LOT before he gets his "official" form in the likely Season 3.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1343
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:44 am
20
Location: Kuwait
Contact:

Unread post by Jagna »

Beastbot wrote:Yeah, it's from some Middle East TV station.
I did notice that, thanks :wink:

So are you telling me that Kuwait might actually be getting something relaitvely RECENT? I REFUSE to believe that!!
Beastbot wrote:Waspy's a "parts brother" (translated) of Bumblebee, which I thought was rather clever.
I only skimmed through the summary, didnt want to give it away to myself, but I did notice that. And yes, it is rather clever...or maybe it's an excuse for loss of creativity in the character design department! :lol
Beastbot wrote:Still, "Autoboot Camp" is a flashback episode. Remember that Blackarachnia was originally an Autobot named Elita-One, so Waspy can change a LOT before he gets his "official" form in the likely Season 3.
True, true. I hope that's the case.

This has probably been asked before, but who's the voice gonne be? *crosses fingers for you-know-who*
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

I saw some pictures for "Fistful of Energon" apparently Starscream did get away (or is this just his clone?) and Prowl's got some kind of weird armor upgrade that makes him look like a samuri. No offense to the artists but that look did NOT suit Prowl at all.

ARGH! STARSCREAM'S GOT A CLONE ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!! That kind of takes away from starscream's coolness factor unless he used his allspark fragment to give life to them........
*drools on keyboard* oh boy.... hopefully my internet will stay long enough for me to see that episode.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=175577
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

Jagna wrote:This has probably been asked before, but who's the voice gonne be? *crosses fingers for you-know-who*
Not Scott McNeill, because of legal issues, since he lives in Canada and Animated is recorded in the U.S. That's all we know. David Kaye said Waspinator would sound "familiar", though.
artemis-lady-warrior wrote:Prowl's got some kind of weird armor upgrade that makes him look like a samuri. No offense to the artists but that look did NOT suit Prowl at all.
The armor is made up of parts that form a new sidecar for Prowl, we found out at Botcon.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Love the new form for Prowl,and I hope cheracter development comes with those parts.

Depends on how he views familiar....I knew Scott can't play him this time.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Post Reply