Steelclaw wrote:"Say, Glowstick, do you have any specific information on where Nemesis and the other Predacon are being held inside the ship? I have a suspicion that the Maximals are going to be a little more wary of Predacon intruders since we've snuck into their base before. So the less time me and Snow Trix spend in there, the better."
Well going based off the old map data, I would assume Nemesis is contained in the Brig. However, to find out, I'm not going to send you guys in completely blind. We'll access the security cameras to figure out where Arachnitron is. I wont be able to assist you like I did last time, which is why Snowtrix will be going with you.. But hang on a moment.
Glowstick then floated out towards the hanger noticing Sonar walking away rather happy with his samples. He let out a sigh as one of his arms extended grabbing Sonar by the back to stop him Hey, that's only a down payment of samples, you still have to do the mission. Get on the transport Sonar. he then released the bat floating back into the craft.
Like I always say.. it's like herding cats sometimes.. Alright. Snowtrix is going to be acting as your tech support for the operation, observing cameras, turning off defenses, and unlocking hard to access doors. With luck, the majority of the Maximals are going to be outside, but knowing the situation we will be putting them in, I imagine Frilla will still be on the bridge due to her low combat ability.. if she's there.
Glowstick then floated up to the bridge of the craft, moving towards Snowtrix he held up a device that looked like a keypad of sort, then placed it on her left arm as it magnetically attached. This is a new portable computer. I'll be uploading the access codes after we hack the Axalon from the Leviathan to this, with it, you should be able to wirelessly effect the ship, though the computer also has wire connections that retract. That computer also has a map of the Axalon, but the map hasn't been updated yet, so we don't know any of the new defenses, either way, you'll be guiding Steelclaw around as his partner.
Glowstick then climbed into the pilot seat of the Leviathan, flipping a few switches as he powered the ship's engines up. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them now. When we get Manterror, we'll have a briefing over the operation. Luckily.. it seems Manterror is near our enemy, if we fly below their radar, we'll be able to get in close undetected.
______________
Icebreaker left the bridge, moving towards his room. He sat down on his bed and leaned back with his arms behind his head, it'd been a long time since he had a moment to relax like this. His optics glanced around the room, a little messy from some unfinished projects, but not as bad as Rattrap's room filled with garbage.



