Whitegrazer had grabbed the weapon carefully, inspecting alittle with a chuckle, "When I get the chance, I'm going to have to thank him. With all the weapons he has been giving me lately, I think I will need to get a utlity belt so I could carry them all because my chest compartment is running out of room." Despite everything, she was keeping a light sense of humor. Icebreaker gave her a freezing gun? Neat. She could cool off a few hot-headed Predacons with this, but like Optimus told her, she will need to use it wisely. She placed the weapon on the attachment on her back."This is for you, Whitegrazer, from Icebreaker. Be careful with it," Primal recommended as his optics never left her's. He was going to ask her what else had been on her mind earlier that they never got to discuss, but he hesitated and gave her the opportunity to say something instead. If it was important, they could discuss it quickly.
Whitegrazer was amused by Rattrap and Aurora's little bantering and couldn't help but smile at the two. When Aurora wanted to come with, she really thought about it. One part wanted to say no and the another part told her it would be a great time to get her familar with the terroitory first-hand instead of the Axalon's grid maps."Maybe we should form our own search party for Feralnight," the fuzor added without addressing either of them in particular. "I mean you're both great trackers. I would.. I'd love to come with."
I think I'm being overly protective. She knew why she was and wasn't just because of what happened to Nightmist. That was only half of a reason. Aurora reminded her of herself a little bit when she was around Aurora's age. She was glad that Aurora was in a better environment than she was in. Well, it was the same environment: war, but Optimus and the rest of Axalon crew weren't forcing the youngling to pick up a gun or making herself some intregated weapons to kill with. No one was forcing her to be something she wasn't. She was finding her own place in this world and that was a chance Whitegrazer was glad to give along like everyone else here. She just hoped they could end this Beast Wars. End it before innocent lives become corrupted by this fighting.
Glancing at Aurora, Cheetor, Rattrap and back to Optimus, she wondered what she should say then decided to just be reasonable. She hoped nothing horrible will happen, "It could be dangerous since we don't exactly know where Feralnight is, Aurora, but I guess you can." Whitegrazer looked at Optimus, "Is that all right, Optimus? I can watch over her, maybe as we are searching I can teach her a few things." Whitegrazer smiled at Aurora before looking back at Optimus,"Of course, if you think Cheetor, Airazor, and I are enough, we can head our way." She wanted to see what Optimus had to say. She didn't want to stretch the numbers too thin around the base because no one ever knows when a Predacon will try something and it was always good to have more sets of optics watching around.
She waited for Optimus' response and see what he thought. After that, she will say something about what she wanted to speak to him about. She hesitated only because she didn't want to scare Cheetor and Aurora with what she was going to say.
By Primus, I hate to be your child with all your coddling. When I was their age, I was already killing and doing all kinds of stuff to survive because I was at...what is that word? Oh! War!
Shut up, TC. Remember that I was too.
Stop abbreivating my name. My name is-
Whitegrazer didn't listen to her master's yelling, cutting him off.






