Favorites

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Taran Ulas
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:28 pm
17
Location: either the Ark, Nemesis, Axalon, or the Darksyde

Unread post by Taran Ulas »

Darkshadow14 wrote:I'm shocked no one said Waspy? I forgot he is my 5th favorite. Oops, sorry Waspinator.
Frag.

I knew that I had forgotten someone.

(goes to edit list and include Waspy... and Inferno)
Because there's a phrase for people who drive out into the middle of very flat, open country while being chased by Starscream in his F-22 form. "Sitting duck."
User avatar
Rakshash
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:03 am
20
Location: Pakistan
Contact:

Unread post by Rakshash »

Dinobot forever. 8)

Megatron. Optimus. Rhinox. Rattrap. Depth Charge. Sometimes Tigatron.

I liked Tarantulas briefly and wrote one solitary fanfic on him. But then it faded. I'm fickle like that. :wink:

I like Cheetor but I wouldn't call him a favorite.

...why do girls always dig the scheming evil doers?
Lol. I don't know. I think it's the guys with a dark, haunted past that are more interesting than the bad guys. Maybe girls confuse the two?
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.
— Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 2205
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:08 pm
17
Location: U.S.A.

Unread post by Alak »

Rakshash wrote:Maybe girls confuse the two?
Yeah, because Starscream and Tarantulas seem to be popular among the female fans, but they're just screechy, backstabbers who never succeed. Tarantulas is also insane, a snitch, and seems to always get owned by Rattrap and Silverbolt. I dunno, I never fancied either of them but always liked watching them since they're characters you'd love to hate.
Image
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Yeah, I know what you mean Alak. Honetsly I have no idea why G1 Starscream and Tarantulas have so many fans and I'm a girl.

Honestly I don't like Tarantulas, mostly because he creeps me out. I don't really have anything against G1 Starscream, but I don't really get why he's popular.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
transformersvoice
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:52 am
17
Location: New Jersey

Unread post by transformersvoice »

Nice question.

season 1 Airrazor

season 2 Megatron

season 3 Tigerhawk

Even though I have a special liking for Megatron, Tigerhawk remains my favorite, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....
7Knight-Wolf
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:24 pm
18
Location: I'm in Peace of Mind.

Unread post by 7Knight-Wolf »

Season 1: Tigatron and Dinobot
Season 2: Silverbolt and Dinobot
Season 3: Silverbolt
Beast Machines: Nightscream and Noble

Sorry--couldn't possible narrow it down any further!!!!!!
Emotions are the colors of the soul. They are like Crayola crayons: you want the 64 set box with the pencil sharpener, not the dollar-store 4 set box.
~inspired by Teresa Mcbean
7Knight-Wolf
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:24 pm
18
Location: I'm in Peace of Mind.

Unread post by 7Knight-Wolf »

Alak wrote:
Rakshash wrote:Maybe girls confuse the two?
Yeah, because Starscream and Tarantulas seem to be popular among the female fans, but they're just screechy, backstabbers who never succeed. Tarantulas is also insane, a snitch, and seems to always get owned by Rattrap and Silverbolt. I dunno, I never fancied either of them but always liked watching them since they're characters you'd love to hate.
I think girls like those 2 characters for a sort of morbid fascination. Just like they like vampires. Guys more often crave adventure in the form of a quest or an action; girls often crave adventure in the form of a dangerous, insane, life-threatening male. That explains Tarantulas anyway. But Starscream's kind of a pushover...

"You're an idiot, Starscream!!!"

...to quote.
Emotions are the colors of the soul. They are like Crayola crayons: you want the 64 set box with the pencil sharpener, not the dollar-store 4 set box.
~inspired by Teresa Mcbean
Post Reply