Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)
Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
I didn't say I was in love with Movie Jazz. I said I was inlove with Animated Prowl.
I'm not saying he's dying like Airazor I'm saying they pick on him like they picked on Airazor. He gets all the bad luck.
I'm not saying he's dying like Airazor I'm saying they pick on him like they picked on Airazor. He gets all the bad luck.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
-
Aesir
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
- 17
- Location: Counting down til August
- Contact:
i still dont get the analogy of airazor having some bad luck in the series is synonymous with prowl dying at the end of the seriesartemis-lady-warrior wrote:I didn't say I was in love with Movie Jazz. I said I was inlove with Animated Prowl.
I'm not saying he's dying like Airazor I'm saying they pick on him like they picked on Airazor. He gets all the bad luck.
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
-
SkyxDB
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1169
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
- 17
- Location: Prehistoric Earth
Yeah I don't wnat Prowl to die either, he's one of my favorites too, and yeah I know the pain of having a lot of my favorite characters die on me.
But I did like the episode, and am kind of looking forward to an epic Optimus vs. Megatron battle, and I also hope Optimus doesn't die either, since I also love him.
Yeah the Lugnut and Shockwave fight was hilarious.
But I did like the episode, and am kind of looking forward to an epic Optimus vs. Megatron battle, and I also hope Optimus doesn't die either, since I also love him.
Yeah the Lugnut and Shockwave fight was hilarious.

I demand cookies!
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
it's very unlikely that Optimus will die. He already had his routine death at the beginning... but then again Prowl sorta died then too... AAhhhhhh 
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
-
Beastbot
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
- 20
- Location: Athens, OH
- Contact:
Hey, at least your fav characters get treated right in the toy department. My three favorite TF characters are Obsidian, Strika, and Lugnut:
-Obsidian-- gets one basic-sized TF that's GREEN, only partially show-accurate, and way too small
-Strika-- gets one deluxe-sized TF that has bad proportions in robot mode, way too small-- no toy for Animated
-Lugnut-- treated the best out of the three with a fairly accurate toy, but again, way too small compared to his appearance in the show (shoulda been a Leader-class figure). Also, his claws are way wrong on the toy.
-Obsidian-- gets one basic-sized TF that's GREEN, only partially show-accurate, and way too small
-Strika-- gets one deluxe-sized TF that has bad proportions in robot mode, way too small-- no toy for Animated
-Lugnut-- treated the best out of the three with a fairly accurate toy, but again, way too small compared to his appearance in the show (shoulda been a Leader-class figure). Also, his claws are way wrong on the toy.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
-
Blazemane
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 2064
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:03 pm
- 19
- Location: Michigan, U.S.
- Contact:
Interesting...artemis-lady-warrior wrote:I'm not saying he's dying like Airazor I'm saying they pick on him like they picked on Airazor. He gets all the bad luck.
artemis-lady-warrior wrote:You know what. I hate to admit this because he's my favorite bot and all but Prowl's getting to be a little Sue-ish if you know what I mean. maybe I'm the only one who notices or cares but he seems two grades above his team mates and well.... I can't explain it very well. He's just getting a little too perfect.
Granted, these two ideas aren't necessarily mutually exclusive- just, generally Mary Sues aren't the characters the writers have seen fit to pick on the most.
Last edited by Blazemane on Mon May 18, 2009 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
Ah forget it.
WHY THE EHCK ISN'T MY AVATAR SHOWING UP?!
I still don't want him to die. If he dies they'd better end the series not do a "we're ending it" then 6 months later they be like "gotcha!" it'll totally ruin his death because I KNOW if he does die and then they make a new season they'll make everyone act like he never existed. I don't WANT that to happen.
Or they'll bring him back and he'll be like that stupid zombie starscream from energon who reminds me of the zombie(TM2) Dinobot from Beast wars....
WHY THE EHCK ISN'T MY AVATAR SHOWING UP?!
I still don't want him to die. If he dies they'd better end the series not do a "we're ending it" then 6 months later they be like "gotcha!" it'll totally ruin his death because I KNOW if he does die and then they make a new season they'll make everyone act like he never existed. I don't WANT that to happen.
Or they'll bring him back and he'll be like that stupid zombie starscream from energon who reminds me of the zombie(TM2) Dinobot from Beast wars....
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
-
Blazemane
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 2064
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:03 pm
- 19
- Location: Michigan, U.S.
- Contact:
Wow, my quote above was completely not formatted right... *Edited*
At any rate, I don't mean to frustrate you. Sorry if I have.
And I know what your avatar is. I have seen it before.
At any rate, I don't mean to frustrate you. Sorry if I have.
And I know what your avatar is. I have seen it before.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
I Changed it to me glomping Prowl who is my snuggle buddy. it showed up before but now it's playing hide and don't seek. Grr.
eh... I don't like when my faves die. It's worse because I know it's gonna happen(maybe) and I don't know how and I gotta know so I can make a story that resurrects him. Thank Primus for fanfiction.
No i don't worship Primus...
eh... I don't like when my faves die. It's worse because I know it's gonna happen(maybe) and I don't know how and I gotta know so I can make a story that resurrects him. Thank Primus for fanfiction.
No i don't worship Primus...
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
-
Tor
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 916
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
- 18
- Location: Cali-forn-i-a
- Contact:
Be sure to make it a good fanfic. No amnesia nonsense. But I'll look forward to see Prowl back, IF in fact he does die.artemis-lady-warrior wrote:eh... I don't like when my faves die. It's worse because I know it's gonna happen(maybe) and I don't know how and I gotta know so I can make a story that resurrects him. Thank Primus for fanfiction.
And honestly peoples, chill. What happens will happen. No matter how much we hate it, some characters will die. Honestly what tv series HASN'T killed off a character (we do not count kid shows).
DT

-
Blazemane
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 2064
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:03 pm
- 19
- Location: Michigan, U.S.
- Contact:
No, I mean- that's the one I know about. I saw the Prowl being hugged.artemis-lady-warrior wrote:I Changed it to me glomping Prowl who is my snuggle buddy. it showed up before but now it's playing hide and don't seek. Grr.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
I wouldn't mind too much if it WASN'T Prowl.
No, it will not be a stupid amnesia thing I was thinking he might be more angry than anything since he remembers what his Master said about that kind of thing.
Angry is good. makes for character development. I got the idea in mind but if he DOESN'T die I might just write it anyway to show what might happen if he DID die.
Yes I do have some of the plot figured out already. I just hope Sari won't bee too angry at me.
No, it will not be a stupid amnesia thing I was thinking he might be more angry than anything since he remembers what his Master said about that kind of thing.
Yes I do have some of the plot figured out already. I just hope Sari won't bee too angry at me.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
- Razorclaw
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 639
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:49 pm
- 17
- Location: Wrong place, wrong time
...Sari? As Aesir would say,hmmmm...artemis-lady-warrior wrote:I wouldn't mind too much if it WASN'T Prowl.
No, it will not be a stupid amnesia thing I was thinking he might be more angry than anything since he remembers what his Master said about that kind of thing.
Angry is good. makes for character development. I got the idea in mind but if he DOESN'T die I might just write it anyway to show what might happen if he DID die.
Yes I do have some of the plot figured out already. I just hope Sari won't bee too angry at me.
If it comforts you any,my favorite chracters almost always die,no matter what series,book,or video I watch.
Examples:
Romsca and Cluny from the "Redwall" book series. ((Cluny is understandable,since he was the main villian in his book,but why did Romsca have to die? She was a great character!))
Darth Vader,Obi-Wan-Kenobi,and Yoda from the original Star Wars.
The Joker((Wah!
Wheeljack,Ironhide,Shockwave,Wheelie(Movie and following series),and Starscream from G1. Technically,you could say that Shrapnel "died" too,since his persona as an Insecticon did not appear in the initial series again. Stupid Unicron reformatt turned him into one of those horrid cowardly and idiotic Sweeps!
Movie Jazz. At least Barricade and Starscream survived.
Armada Starscream,Armada/Unicron Cyclonus(Snowcat)
...And Blurr has been crushed into a cube((I'm not a super fangirl,but I don't have anything against the bot)). A large percentage of the fangirl population is still wailling. Life is tough.
Obviously,we all know what happened to Dinobot,TM2 Dinobot,Terrorsaur,Inferno,Depth Charge,and Rampage. That's how my fangirlism rolls. Even Black Arachnia was killed in the comics,although there's a loophole for that one,and there's also a loophole for Terrorsaur,because a Transmetal figure was released and th packaging said that he had survived under the lava. also,it's been hinted at BotCon(Looked this up)That TM2 Dinobot may have lived after the crash and eventually found his way back to Cybertron.
Prowl's inevitable death still looms though. Tough,concidering that you are one of two people I know who are deeply loving of Prowl.
RC:*Pokes Sentinel* Why don't you ever hold me like Prowl holds Artemis?
SP:Because you're half organic. Now shoo!
RC: Pft. Some fun you are. *Knocks him over*
Death becomes you.
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
waaaaaaaaaaah! why'd you have to mention those guys?!
I was upset when, terrorsaur, movie Jazz, G1 Optimus, Depth Charge, Dinobot, Armada Starscream, and many other died. I was even upset when YOKETRON died and I'm not really a fan of his. Maybe because I felt bad for Prowl and I though of Yoketron as a grandfather... My own grandfather died so it's kind of an empathy thing.
Yes I did not like it when Cluny died or Romsca either. I remember her form the Pearls book she was nice to the Abbot.
To be honest I cried for a whole half hour when Yoda died. I blame Luke. He stole his heart pills..
Yes.... sari will be responsible... Hmmm.... don't know how I'm gonna do it... Key, Allspark fragment.... Intrfa..... I mean... O/////O nevermind.. I'll cross that space bridge when I come to it.
I was upset when, terrorsaur, movie Jazz, G1 Optimus, Depth Charge, Dinobot, Armada Starscream, and many other died. I was even upset when YOKETRON died and I'm not really a fan of his. Maybe because I felt bad for Prowl and I though of Yoketron as a grandfather... My own grandfather died so it's kind of an empathy thing.
Yes I did not like it when Cluny died or Romsca either. I remember her form the Pearls book she was nice to the Abbot.
To be honest I cried for a whole half hour when Yoda died. I blame Luke. He stole his heart pills..
Yes.... sari will be responsible... Hmmm.... don't know how I'm gonna do it... Key, Allspark fragment.... Intrfa..... I mean... O/////O nevermind.. I'll cross that space bridge when I come to it.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]