Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
17
Location: Counting down til August
Contact:

Unread post by Aesir »

artemis-lady-warrior wrote:Or his greed make him kill the rest because he didn't want them to have any of the glory or something.... the thought of shescream(I'll just call her Laserwave for now) and Dirge working together sounds amusing.
He'd be like. 'No! You can't have any of the glory! It's mine! All MINE!"
and Laserwave would probably blow up at him or something and they'd get into a fight... :lol:
Then the Autobots would only have to shoot them because they're not paying any attention anyway.
I call her Susan Starscream :D

Even if they were arguing they would still be tough to be though, since Starscream's are neigh on invincible it seems
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

maybe. lol we'll find out tomorrow.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

Or not.

The episode was still good anyway. You guys'll be surprised.


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

wicked woman you ruined it for us! I haven't seen it yet! I gotta wait for it to be uploaded onto youtube!

crap. :x
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

Sorry... :(


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Just saw it. it's awesome! It had it's funny moments too.

I'm glad they brought back Arcee. I missed her. No I'm not weird.

I gotta ask. was the orange femme Firestar or Flareup? Did Tracks have his VA from G1 because it sounded like it?

:D interesting that they showed Rattrap in Animated. that was unexpected.

The part with Shockwave holding the hammer made me think "I HAVE THE POWER!" XD

I still gotta know. when's screamer gonna get his body back? They did return to Earth at the end so hopefully it will be soon. Maybe they'll also show Shescream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp.

Shockwave with his old color scheme was a squee moment for a dork like me. I liked the old Shockwave and purple fits him.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 916
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
18
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Contact:

Unread post by Tor »

Sweet nibbles!

That was a good episode. Sure it didn't have as much 'lol' moments as others but it got some good plots going.

Going backwards... I loved Megatrons calling Shockwave his most loyal, and we get to see a p.o.ed Lugnut. :D

Another thing I adored was Jazz's courage to leave the *Elite Guard* to join Optimus Prime's team. Hopefully this means he'll get even MORE screen time! Yaaaaay!

Personally I'm hoping Perceptor and Alpha Trion dethrone Sentinel. I'm starting to see Lady Artemis's point of view. That guy needs a serious deflation of his big fat head. He can't handle control of Cybertron...

DT
Image
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

:D he's a nazicon. he's got a freakin cirfew going! that's what hitler did when he concoured places! jazz needs more screen time. if they show arcee more maybe they'll show more of her and ratchet's relationship because she seems to remember him.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

There's always the 'hidden camera aboard the ship in Decepticon Air' theory I had. Course we didn't see it but that's why it's 'Hidden' ;)


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

what? that doesn't make sense. what are you even talking about?
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

The possiblity that the Council will screw over Sentinel Prime.


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
17
Location: Counting down til August
Contact:

Unread post by Aesir »

Wicked Woman wrote:The possiblity that the Council will screw over Sentinel Prime.


WW
Sentinel is being a bit um...what's the word...fascist! lol

I'd expect Sentinel to be deposed by the end of the series, either by magnus or optimus
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

you know why Sentinel wanted Magnus hammer? So he could have the POWA! Since Ratchet has it "HE HAS THE POWA!" XD
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

Bit of few interesting things on Rattrap:

-His head design is a mish-mash of the original Rattrap's and Botcon '06 exclusive Rattrap's, which was a pre-BW version of him.
-According to the credits, his name is "Rattletrap", which works in two aspects: A. He's not a rat and B. Rattrap's name in Japan was Rattle.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

cool. I didn't know that.

I'm looking forward to the last two episodes but I don't think I'll be able to see the very last one. Our internet is supposed to be shut off on the 18th so...
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Post Reply