Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

He KILLED BW Megatron?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Wait! was it Predacon Megatron or Decepticon Megatron with the G1 Predacons?
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

I read the link, it's G1.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

ah. I see and I also see we're getting off topic. So... what do you think the next TFA episode will be about? Do you think they'll finally show femmscream again?
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Yeah, I hope they show femmescream again soon. But as far as know, the next episode is called, "This Is Why I Hate Machines", so maybe it will be a Fanzone centered episode.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
Haystack
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:39 pm
18
Location: The Land of Ice and Snow and Tim Hortons

Unread post by Haystack »

SkyxDB wrote:Yeah, I hope they show femmescream again soon. But as far as know, the next episode is called, "This Is Why I Hate Machines", so maybe it will be a Fanzone centered episode.
Which would be AWESOME, BTW. :D

Haystack
"Why didn't you tell us that you were the Avatar?"
"Because...I never wanted to be."
Katara and Aang, Avatar: The Last Airbender

I am a follower of my Lord Jesus Christ and will never be ashamed of it.
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

artemis-lady-warrior wrote:ah. I see and I also see we're getting off topic. So... what do you think the next TFA episode will be about? Do you think they'll finally show femmscream again?
Most likely she'll show up,as Dirge is the last Clone we have to see before he,or both Clones on Earth will bite the dust.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

they'll probably forget, though. If they don't show her by the end of the season I'm gonna e-mail a complaint to hasbro. :x
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

artemis-lady-warrior wrote:they'll probably forget, though. If they don't show her by the end of the season I'm gonna e-mail a complaint to hasbro. :x
Sadly all signs are pointing towards Animated's being done after Season 3 anyways.

But she will appear sometime before the season is over, apparently taking on the name of "Slipstream".
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

what kind of a name is that?!
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 916
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
18
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Contact:

Unread post by Tor »

Apparently its the name for a female version of Starscream....

Remind me again who Dirge is, Wonko, Aesir, Beastbot, or somebody

DT
Image
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Um, I don't remember seeing Dirge in the show. I think he's a toy only character.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

Dirge is another clone of Starscream. Personifies greed. He came out as a toy first, but I think he's supposed to be showing up in the show sometime before the season ends.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Really? I wonder how they're going to introduce him, because if I remember correctly, he wasn't there in both parts of "A Space Bridge Too Close."
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
17
Location: Counting down til August
Contact:

Unread post by Aesir »

SkyxDB wrote:Really? I wonder how they're going to introduce him, because if I remember correctly, he wasn't there in both parts of "A Space Bridge Too Close."
Although, he can still be introduced still, we saw in fistful of energon I think, that there were loads of Screamer clones on the Nemesis, on the moon, so he might have been made to guard the others or something?
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Or his greed make him kill the rest because he didn't want them to have any of the glory or something.... the thought of shescream(I'll just call her Laserwave for now) and Dirge working together sounds amusing.
He'd be like. 'No! You can't have any of the glory! It's mine! All MINE!"
and Laserwave would probably blow up at him or something and they'd get into a fight... :lol:
Then the Autobots would only have to shoot them because they're not paying any attention anyway.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Post Reply